Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I think this shows how unlucky Law truly is.

Kid ran into Shanks and decided to attack
Blackbeard probably just ran into law on accident on his way to egghead…
Blackbeard explicitly said he showed up around Winner Island cause he specifically knew one of the three was going to show up there.

Blackbeard didn't just cross Law by chance. He was perched and ready.

Idk, the Shanks that was scarred by BB was 12 years ago. Shanks likely just grew immensely when he became an emperor like Luffy did in the course of a short mount of time.
I think Shanks was trying to make it clear to Whitebeard here that Blackbeard was really powerful then, and is only going to grow. He wouldn't bring it up otherwise. Besides, Shanks had the special Luffy start up pack: a bunch of top tiers to train him. Luffy's only 19, and look at the people who've trained him. Shanks sailed with the Pirate King's crew, and learned Haki techniques directly from watching Roger and Rayleigh. Shanks was most likely ridiculously powerful by the time he started sailing around as a Captain. But, that is my opinion.

Kizaru doesn’t claim to be honorable and no Admiral fan is claiming Kizaru is acting honorably. Kizaru wants to win at Egghead with overwhelming force so he brings a gargantuan amount of ships. The Marines don’t fight honorably, they fight dirty because they are fighting for the W. There’s nothing wrong with that.

There’s also nothing wrong with Shanks sucker punching a distracted rookie like a little bitch, Shanks is a pirate after all and Pirates are cowards who fight dirty by nature.

It’s Shanks fans who are deluded into thinking that Shanks the sniveling coward is fighting honorably here lol.
Oh now it's about honor. Honor this honor that.
Kizaru is a bitch. That's the end of it.
Don't reply to me with an insult because I'm only using your logic of " bringing fodders with you means you're playing dirty ".

I don't think Saturn is a fighter, more like he's there just to give orders to the Seraphim
But it could be that Aokiji is still working for the WG undercover, and that BB ship has Aokiji as back-up
I hope they can fight. I do appreciate cunning political figures in fiction but the Gorosei lost that aspect a long time ago, IMO. Goes a little too much into pencil pushers and couch potatoes with Imu being the brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.