Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're talking like there ain't a huge ass scar on Shanks face caused by Teach when he didn't have 2 fruits.
Dude, Law fought against him for God knows how long, while Shanks just One Shot, Kidd.

Shanks is Imu Sama level, Oda's self insert Gary Stu.

I can almost predict how BlackBeard will use some nefarious means to deal with Shanks because as it is currently, Oda made him too powerful.

Then Luffy will get motivation to deal with BlackBeard. White a bad, predictable, writing.

Brother @Rootbeer i need your wise knowledge...

are shanks and zoro using adv coc here??? Seems like it... both have black lighting from blades...both knock out people around them when they channel coc through there blades.

zoros final attack vs king

shanks final and only attack vs kidd

roger attacks oden

Oden attacks kaido looks just like roger and just like shanks no excess haki from blade like zoro but same thing going on

i am confused please help???:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

Last edited:
Or

Luffy loses the ones he has, finds the last one

BB has all other 3. BB has the upper hand and Luffy needs to beat him to get all 4.

you don’t like this because you’re a Luffy stan and can’t have the MC losing anything. BB being ahead of the race is great writing because he’s the fucking villain, he should have the upper hand
Eh I just want the story to end sooner. BB stealing poneglyphs from Luffy doesn’t add any stakes for me just like Shanks stealing Kidds hasnt done anything either. And I want Luffy to lose this arc anyway. There’s just better ways for Oda to show tension and drama then by stealing Poneglyphs which they’ll just eventually get back anyway

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

are shanks and zoro using adv coc here??? Seems like it... both have black lighting from blades...both knock out people around them when they channel coc through there blades.

shanks final attack vs kidd

roger attacks oden

Oden attacks kaido looks just like roger and just like shanks no excess haki from blade like zoro but same thing going on

I have nothing to say about this except instead of that being Shank's final attack it should be only attack lmao

Eh I just want the story to end sooner. BB stealing poneglyphs from Luffy doesn’t add any stakes for me just like Shanks stealing Kidds hasnt done anything either. And I want Luffy to lose this arc anyway. There’s just better ways for Oda to show tension and drama then by stealing Poneglyphs which they’ll just eventually get back anyway
It wouldn’t add that much filler. BB is already on egghead and Luffy will run into him in the future

10/10 chapter
:risitavirus:

-killing elbaf's most hated person doesn't mean anything
-having a connection with Jaguar d. saul is irrelevant
-got one shot by an attack that pre-prime oden
wasn't affected by
-his ship that was named after his dead friend got brutally destroyed

but oda would do anything for the shanks and oden wank

ever since we left wano Blackbeard has been underwhelming but for some reasons he lives Rent free in shanks's head

shanks uses a sword attack but it's not a swords kill because "he didn't cut kidd"

low is about to get off screened
Oden wasn't affected. You lost everyone with brain here.

shanks final attack vs kidd

roger attacks oden

they live in the alternative world in which agenda rules:ihaha::risiup::hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.