Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

I remember that thread, I agreed about Morgen but I disagreed with you about Noel's dad and suggested Acier was the other paladin.
Yeah I was looking at the thread earlier and saw someone mentioned Acier.

Seems that way. Which is great. Lucius delivering. The GOAT.

@Shadowlord123 you seeing this???

I haven't been reading the latest chapters. I think I left off with Sister Lily getting defeated by Asta. I was a bit disappointed with how things were handled regarding the Paladins and the Ryuzen, so I decided to take a bit of a break.

But now it looks like the goat himself is coming back with some massive moves, so it's probably time to wake up again :myman:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I haven't been reading the latest chapters. I think I left off with Sister Lily getting defeated by Asta. I was a bit disappointed with how things were handled regarding the Paladins and the Ryuzen, so I decided to take a bit of a break.

But now it looks like the goat himself is coming back with some massive moves, so it's probably time to wake up again :myman:
Yeah that's understandable. I wanted the arc to be over as well. I don't think it was that bad, just that it came at the wrong time, cuz we wanted to see Lucius lol.

Oh yeah, you deffo need to catch up now.

Do we have dedicated chapter threads or is there just a general discussion thread?

Anyways, got to read the latest chapter today, it's finally there! That last panel with the "angels" invasion was crazy.

Not sure they will survive though :josad:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Do we have dedicated chapter threads or is there just a general discussion thread?

Anyways, got to read the latest chapter today, it's finally there! That last panel with the "angels" invasion was crazy.

Not sure they will survive though :josad:
There's a thread for every chapter, but they are up on Sunday. I'll tag you.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Crazy to think that even current Yuno's spells can only cover the green circle, while Julius could cover the entire thing :kobeha:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
well.... Yuno is still a human, with some elf blood in him, Lucius is a top devil :)
To be honest, my point was more to show how even Julius is outta their league. I am not going to lie, throughout the course of the manga, Julius in hindsight looked weaker cuz he didn't have the chance to show off, and definitely weaker than what Tabata is trying to portray now.

When Lucius flexed on Asta, he told him he's even stronger than Julius
Now Yuno who cleared hordes of devils, defeated a 100 percent Zenon with a devil heart, has 2 grimoires, is from a royal lineage, etc, looks weaker than Julius, let alone Lucius. Pretty sure most people thought Julius was left in the dust when devils started appearing, but seems Tabata wants to show now that that isn't the case, and that the WK is still immensely powerful, when even Lucius uses him as a point of reference and now this.

To be honest, my point was more to show how even Julius is outta their league. I am not going to lie, throughout the course of the manga, Julius in hindsight looked weaker cuz he didn't have the chance to show off, and definitely weaker than what Tabata is trying to portray now.

When Lucius flexed on Asta, he told him he's even stronger than Julius
Now Yuno who cleared hordes of devils, defeated a 100 percent Zenon with a devil heart, has 2 grimoires, is from a royal lineage, etc, looks weaker than Julius, let alone Lucius. Pretty sure most people thought Julius was left in the dust when devils started appearing, but seems Tabata wants to show now that that isn't the case, and that the WK is still immensely powerful, when even Lucius uses him as a point of reference and now this.
Well, this is where I'm personally scared for the future of the manga

I mean, logically, even with trained Asta (and the rest of MK), Black Clover is doomed.... but since it's a shounen, somehow they'll survive and defeat Lucius. I cannot see how it may be executed in a plausible way, except for part of Lucius troops actually turning against him...

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Well, this is where I'm personally scared for the future of the manga

I mean, logically, even with trained Asta (and the rest of MK), Black Clover is doomed.... but since it's a shounen, somehow they'll survive and defeat Lucius. I cannot see how it may be executed in a plausible way, except for part of Lucius troops actually turning against him...
Maybe Lucius wins :endthis:

Kidding, of course. Well I think it's more and more likely that Julius will nerf Lucius in some way.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
So... still sabotage, but in this case, self-sabotage. That would at least make sense.

If Lucius wins, BC will be one legendary manga though!
Lucius is already making it good. Hope he goes out with a bang and cements his status as a GOAT villain.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The spoilers are wyldin ngl.

Yuno moved while time was frozen br0 :crazwhat:

And he's going all out. Bell has evolved. And he uses Neverland lol, a Peter Pan reference.

I think Lucius is still playin and will put him down next chapter cuz judging by the spoilers he's relaxed and smirking. Afaik the chapter ends with this

There were some moments that mirrored the Patri vs Juli fight. Break week next apparently.

Last edited:
The spoilers are wyldin ngl.

Yuno moved while time was frozen br0 :crazwhat:

And he's going all out. Bell has evolved. And he uses Neverland lol, a Peter Pan reference.

I think Lucius is still playin and will put him down next chapter. Afaik the chapter ends with this

There were some moments that mirrored the Patri vs Juli fight.
Asta Anti Mana\Time\Life Zone gigachad incoming next chapter. :finally: :finally: :finally: