Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
She lost her arm and I fear it might not be the end. <----- Spoilers
Br0 I know. I posted the spoilers lol. Plus we're in the spoilers thread, you don't need to put stuff inside spoilers. Morris probably gonna end her. Yuno might be killed soon too. And then they'll revive as paladins.

Jack's feat was insane tho.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Br0 I know. I posted the spoilers lol. Plus we're in the spoilers thread, you don't need to put stuff inside spoilers. Morris probably gonna end her. Yuno might be killed soon too. And then they'll revive as paladins.

Jack's feat was insane tho.
As much as I don't want it. It should happen. Jack should die too.

This ain't a fucking playground anymore. If they all live long enough for Asta to arrive you know everyone lives...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
As much as I don't want it. It should happen. Jack should die too.

This ain't a fucking playground anymore. If they all live long enough for Asta to arrive you know everyone lives...
Pretty sure Jack died in this chapter. His grimoire is disappearing. Probably the signal that he's gone.

I think Judgment Day isn't gonna be the final battle. Lucius will take over while some escape. Probably Yami and someone with him and they regroup or something and meet up with the Black Bulls.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Pretty sure Jack died in this chapter. His grimoire is disappearing. Probably the signal that he's gone.

I think Judgment Day isn't gonna be the final battle. Lucius will take over while some escape. Probably Yami and someone with him and they regroup or something and meet up with the Black Bulls.
Tabata once again hinted at Dwarves with that Charmy lookalike bot and ofc Charmy is a Dwarf.

I'm a bit confused with the direction Tabata is taking.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Tabata once again hinted at Dwarves with that Charmy lookalike bot and ofc Charmy is a Dwarf.

I'm a bit confused with the direction Tabata is taking.
Well they're probably gonna show up in Hino. From there they might team up with the Ryuzen and everyone and storm the Clover Kingdom. We might even see Yami go back to his home.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well they're probably gonna show up in Hino. From there they might team up with the Ryuzen and everyone and storm the Clover Kingdom. We might even see Yami go back to his home.
I'm going to be straight forward even tho it's a Shonen.

I want blood, I want corpses.

I ain't taking any bullshit. Lucius and his crew are too fucking powerful for them to lose to a midget who learned fucking Ki...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm going to be straight forward even tho it's a Shonen.

I want blood, I want corpses.

I ain't taking any bullshit. Lucius and his crew are too fucking powerful for them to lose to a midget who learned fucking Ki...
Well you know it is a kids' manga so the good guys will prolly win yeah. But we're seeing deaths already so I think it's a good start. And Jack is not a no-name character. Mereo next. Then Yuno. :endthis: