Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

The more I read BC, the more I fear Naruto plot twist with multiple revivals.

Mereo :pepecry:

I want to see your greatness, you crazy fiery woman, don't die on me like Jack, do something :parkcry:

Actually, I would appreciate if Lucius was defeated by MK who suffer a lot of losses, but most likely he'd be somehow damaged enough for Julius to reappear and wind back the time.

Maybe it's going to be less like Naruto and more like FT where Ultear sacrifices her life to rewind time 1 minute back, but it's going to be a crucial minute?

The more I read BC, the more I fear Naruto plot twist with multiple revivals.

Mereo :pepecry:

I want to see your greatness, you crazy fiery woman, don't die on me like Jack, do something :parkcry:

Actually, I would appreciate if Lucius was defeated by MK who suffer a lot of losses, but most likely he'd be somehow damaged enough for Julius to reappear and wind back the time.

Maybe it's going to be less like Naruto and more like FT where Ultear sacrifices her life to rewind time 1 minute back, but it's going to be a crucial minute?
This chapter was amazing Jack’s final slash attack cut down two angels even reaching to asta’s village total insane power.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Black Clover chapter 358 spoilers revealed how the upcoming chapter was set to be based on Paladin Morris and the Crimson Lions. As seen in the previous chapter, Mereoleona's arm got decayed by Morris, soon after which she activated Hellfire Incarnate, using which she regenerated an arm out of mana.

Morris remarked on how he had never seen someone whose body was so close to mana. He then went on to talk about the disintegration ability given to him by Lucius, using which he could deteriorate everything he touches. While he commended Mereoleona for being able to regenerate a fist using mana, he revealed how his tentacles regenerate faster.

Black Clover chapter 358 saw Mereoleona and Morris' fight being equally matched as they kept canceling each other's attacks. Morris knew that his tentacle regeneration was quicker, and he thus wondered how long his opponent could last in the fight.

Seeing the same, even members of her squad started to think that Mereoleona's body would disintegrate at this rate, to which the Magic Knight shouted that she didn't care.

Nearby, Fuegoleon, with Fire Spirit Salamander, and the members of the Crimson Lions cheered on Mereoleona as they kept wondering how they could contribute to the fight. Even Fuegeleon seemed to be worried about his sister as the Paladin kept trying to end the fight by disintegrating her.

Just when all hope seemed lost, two Magic Knights jumped in the way of Morris's tentacles, saving Mereoleona, as they shared their dying wish:
"We leave the rest to you."

Regardless, Mereoleona remained persistent as she tried punching Morris. Seeing how vulnerable Mereoleona's defence was, the Magic Knights decided to shield her from Morris' attacks. Upon trying to do the same, the other members of the squad also got disintegrated due to Morris' ability.

Nearby, Fuegeleon commented on the fight as he theorized how there must be a limit on how much Morris can regenerate and decompose, as doing the same infinitely shouldn't be possible. The Crimson Lion Captain realized that his sister was only persistent as she must have believed the same, and thought that an opening would soon show up.

Morris told Mereoleona:
"No matter how stupid or incompetent you are, Lucius-sama will regenerate you equally".​

In response to this, Meroleona fiercely claimed that she would burn Morris to death for the dead members of the Crimson Lion Magic Knights squad. She then unleashed a new spell, a new variant of Calidas Brachium Purgatory.

Black Clover chapter 358 spoilers unveiled Mereoleona's new ability. While it is yet to be seen how effective it will be against the Paladin, given that Mereoleona unleashed it on the verge of defeat could mean that it must be a strong spell with great consequences.

BLACK CLOVER WILL BE ON BREAK UNTIL MAY 22ND.