Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Did I say I have a problem with the site you asked a dumb question I answered
if polls doesn’t matter stop asking about them :seriously:or It only matters when zolo is winning them right
Lmfao why so defensive, I just asked why you care so much about them, I don’t care about polls whether Zoro wins or not could care less but you seem to like them a lot.

But don’t you have a problem with the site if (according to you) it’s a predominant Zoro fandom website?

Shanks new bounty increase since the wg will know he one shot fraud kid , but ae only the wg doesn't know how weak fraud kid is lol
Post automatically merged:

Only if kid had luffy there , lol he would get one shot ,

I am sure that most of the following have already been mentioned but lets recall some important information this chapter provided us:
1) shanks attack damage is massive. Just imagine what roger(who was basically a stronger version of shanks) was capable of.
2) bb must have emerged victorious since his crew is near egghead. If he was in trouble they would be besides him, providing protection.
3) oda doesnt count on kidd and law for the final arc.
4) heavily implied that shanks was in wano bc he thought bb would be there too.
5) Adv. Haki is indeed the greatest ability. No devil fruit allows you to one shot kidd like that.

The Egghead event which includes some of the strongest organizations is going to be lit.
1) an admiral with a fleet and a gorosei.
2) undefeatable cyborgs.
3) the straw hats pirates and the stella.
4) the bb pirates.
5) the Cp0.
6) and oda knows who else. Cant wait!

For the record I don't even think Shanks is week..I don't need to be childish and bring lord of the coast and fodder teach to argue for Mihawk.

Shanks is pretty damn strong, even said above Kaido.

Just below Mihawk, he was Pirate King level in his prime, now he's just a tad below that.

Roger Whitebeard Mihawk 100
Shanks 97
Kaido 96

Not much difference @Kiiro

If you think, then act like you truly believe that. You say Mihawk low, mid diffs Shanks. With those numbers, Shanks will still have an extreme diff battle with Mihawk.

CoC not sure but CoC is a fundamental sword skill right?
Not really. Advanced armament (Ryuo, Haki flow) is, because it is, according to Hyogoro and Koshiro what allows the swordsman to become one with the blade and cut what he wishes to cut and not to cut what he does not wish to cut. CoC is just adding potency. Obviously, Mihawk should have it too at a high level, given what Zoro already displayed, but given Shanks' entire existence revolves around him having crazy ambition and humongous CoC, obviously he stands at the top until someone else displays something comparable or greater.
Plus WSS is far bigger ambition than Merely Yonko
"Yonko" isn't an ambition tbh. You don't become an emperor because you strive for it. You just get recognized as one at some point due to incredible achievements which go beyond being an individual power house, but also gathering a crew, allies and territory, which is harder to achieve. Yonko are those striving to be the PK and stalemating each other in that pursuit.

And Mihawk himself said he doesn't want to be considered Yonko because it would be stressful and he just wants to live in peace.