Chapter Discussion This chapter proved Shanks is not a "true" swordsman

Vista is stated to be close to mihawk in sword skill so that means vista could perform the same move as shanks right
Since his sword skill is equal to mihawk ??
According to worstgen haki doesn’t make a difference rthe one with the better skills win vista must be top 5

Its not complicated. Shanks and Roger are same. Shanks isn't WGS same way Roger isn't WGS. Being a swordsman or not is irrelevant.

He can be a swordsman and still stronger than WGS via Haki level difference. WGS is based on sword skill, that is why Shanks's sword skill is compared to Mihawk's because Mihawk's sword skill is the best.

Shanks and Roger's ability is based on Haki level, they can do the same thing with any other weapon, axe, club etc But swordsman like Mihawk need special sword to amplify their cutting techniques. Imagine Big mom saying ''look out for Shanks's sword'' not Shanks :luffylaugh:
Yes now ask shanks to do the same without gryphon.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They are but they have superior haki to mihawk which according to worstgen doesn’t matter
Being the world's strongest swordsman means you're stronger than every other swordsman, which includes Shanks. Kaido likely has inferior Haki stats to Shanks but he's still stronger than him due to other reasons. The same applies to Mihawk too. He's got superior skills and the weapon, for instance. We'll eventually learn what other stats he has that make him the WSS.

As of now, we don't even know if Shanks has superior Haki prowess to Mihawk. He could be better at Shanks than at some forms of Haki while Shanks is better at others. The dude never even used Haki on the panel while Shanks right here flexing his greatest forms of Haki. So a stat-to-stat comparison at this point is kinda redundant.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Can you tell me exactly how bb are formed I don’t recall the chpt or sbs saying but I do remember the road to laughtale
stating is haki really all it takes to make a bb ?unless I missed the chpt
We don't know the full details but we do know Haki's a main component. We also know a monster of Oden's caliber failed to accomplish it. That gives Mihawk some crazy hype although it doesn't prove he's better.

Can you tell me exactly how bb are formed I don’t recall the chpt or sbs saying but I do remember the road to laughtale
stating is haki really all it takes to make a bb ?unless I missed the chpt
Its a fuckin black blade . Indestructible.
Mihawk literally says every blade can turn into black blade If haki is used.
Permanent black blade is probably excess amount of haki used or some Advanced form of Haki like Observation got two kinds of Advanced haki one being FS and another being Skypea people , they were "Hearing" people not looking at them.

Being the world's strongest swordsman means you're stronger than every other swordsman, which includes Shanks. Kaido likely has inferior Haki stats to Shanks but he's still stronger than him due to other reasons. The same applies to Mihawk too. He's got superior skills and the weapon, for instance. We'll eventually learn what other stats he has that make him the WSS.

As of now, we don't even know if Shanks has superior Haki prowess to Mihawk. He could be better at Shanks than at some forms of Haki while Shanks is better at others. The dude never even used Haki on the panel while Shanks right here flexing his greatest forms of Haki. So a stat-to-stat comparison at this point is kinda redundant.
So instead of going with what the manga gives us you rather have hypotheticals? Rn shanks looks stronger haki and feats and that’s on oda his portrayal of mihawk isn’t that great y’all can’t get mad because shanks is looking better than mihawk until he gets done on panel feats and not sbs
Mihawk skills >shanks
Shanks > mihawk I’m ever other category

So instead of going with what the manga gives us you rather have hypotheticals? Rn shanks looks stronger haki and feats and that’s on oda his portrayal of mihawk isn’t that great y’all can’t get mad because shanks is looking better than mihawk until he gets done on panel feats and not sbs
Mihawk skills >shanks
Shanks > mihawk I’m ever other category
If mihawk haki isn't stronger or equal to Shanks how the fuck did they have Legendary battles shaking the whole new world? With their Haki turned off? 🤣🤣

Do you seriously believe if Roger was alive Mihawk wouldn't be WGS? :luffylaugh:
We know Oden was a better swordsman than Roger but still weaker.

Kamusari is not a usual sword technique, it doesn't cut. Thats why a top tier swordsman such as Oden was surprised and didn't understand what it was.

Roger and Shanks can fight with a metal club all the same. While swordsman like Mihawk desperately need special swords.

Its like Beckman and Yasopp difference. Yasopp is a greater sniper, Beckman is more powerful.

We don't know the full details but we do know Haki's a main component. We also know a monster of Oden's caliber failed to accomplish it. That gives Mihawk some crazy hype although it doesn't prove he's better.
Or like I just said is haki all it takes because if it was I’m 90%sure roger would have one and shanks
It saying is haki all it takes implies it’s something completely different than just haki

If mihawk haki isn't stronger or equal to Shanks how the fuck did they have Legendary battles shaking the whole new world? With their Haki turned off? 🤣🤣
The battles from decade plus ago
again on panel feats not statements y’all really be fuming because ppl don’t put mihawk top 1 with his best feat being cutting an iceberg
Post automatically merged:

Yeah
Ask Roger to do it without sword then.
:pepecafe:

That's the difference mihawk > shanks and Roger
:pepelit:
yeah mihawk >roger again zoro fans can’t help themselves

They literally said Mihawk is only better than Shanks at SKILL.

If it was up to ZKKtards they would sure write that as: ''Mihawk, who is even stronger than Shanks.''

But they only said SKILL. Its that simple, they didn't say that because Mihawk is weaker than Shanks but more skilled. Beckman vs Yasopp is the perfect example or Roger vs Oden.

Vista is stated to be close to mihawk in sword skill so that means vista could perform the same move as shanks right
Since his sword skill is equal to mihawk ??
According to worstgen haki doesn’t make a difference rthe one with the better skills win vista must be top 5
Bro skill nonsense is your side's argument not Mihawk's side.
Mihawk is the strongest swordsman as in he can defeat every swordsman in a 1v1 all out fight, which includes kicking, growing limbs and yes Haki and yes all 3 types as well as a whole lot of other shit.
Do you know how I know it's an all out fight? Because I actually read the manga and have seen all of Zoro's fights and none of them indicate Mihawk and Zoro will discuss rules before a quick show of skill to determine the next WSS

Bro skill nonsense is your side's argument not Mihawk's side.
Mihawk is the strongest swordsman as in he can defeat every swordsman in a 1v1 all out fight, which includes kicking, growing limbs and yes Haki and yes all 3 types as well as a whole lot of other shit.
Do you know how I know it's an all out fight? Because I actually read the manga and have seen all of Zoro's fights and none of them indicate Mihawk and Zoro will discuss rules before a quick show of skill to determine the next WSS
Skills is what mihawk bounty stated I didn’t state shit
vista being close to mihawk in skills is what his vivre card stated not me
So again can vista copy shanks and mihawk attacks since his skills is close to theres
Or does haki make a difference

Bruh Ryuma BB is out of question. It was forged like 100s of years ago and Was at his grave , he probably saw or got to know about it when Zoro was carrying it.
:seriously: