Chapter Discussion This chapter proved Shanks is not a "true" swordsman

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Again you think you be cooking kaido dragon and hybrid doesn’t mean he’s going all out
Drunk mode flame dragon is all out which he did against luffy and luffy alone
The thing is, he uses a lot more energy than what's needed to deal with these characters, which's why he looks so overwhelming. Mihawk, on the other hand, adjusts himself to the opponent's level to fight.

Lmao you already know and says without that panel.
Let me remove all the shanks panel and ask you to prove how shanks even beat east blue ussop? Try doing that.
What is this clowning behaviour y'all have.
So your saying take away shanks on panel feats so he can be like mihawk get wanked for not doing shit ?
My point exactly why tf do y’all get mad because shanks >>mihawk when he doesn’t do shit ppl want feats not sbs unto ppl see feats that surpass shanks never gonna end
Post automatically merged:

Or might be the one who can kill Roger too at the same time.
Only garp is stated to do that not wb I wonder why :kayneshrug:

So your saying take away shanks on panel feats so he can be like mihawk get wanked for not doing shit ?
My point exactly why tf do y’all get mad because shanks >>mihawk when he doesn’t do shit ppl want feats not sbs unto ppl see feats that surpass shanks never gonna end
Man just try to disappear when Mihawk gets his panel. Showing so.
Mihawk already gave up yonkou Title like it was nothing , people really be dying for that.

W
Man just try to disappear when Mihawk gets his panel. Showing so.
Mihawk already gave up yonkou Title like it was nothing , people really be dying for that.
Why would I disappear im not like y’all retards if mihawk does shit that’s above shanks than mihawk >>shanks just like if zolo does something above fighting a yonko and crew 1v1
Then zolo >law my only agenda is using manga feats for my arguments not titles and sbs
Post automatically merged:

Based on your headcannon.
:usoprice:
Does zolo not have better feats than miawk yes or no