Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
4B for Roger crew remnants.
4B for stealing Nika fruit.
4B for having the most balanced Crew.

Lmao it's mihawk inflating cross guild bounty not Cross guild Inflating Mihawk bounty.
No. Mihawk's Bounty was updated after Cross Guild formation

Middle right panel. Brannew is issuing the bounties after Cross Guild formation

Please gets your eyes checked.
Its literally written
He's sort $3.59B , A fitting total for the world Greatest swordman. Nowhere is said it due to Cross guild.

Unless you believe cross handed him the WSS title.
"What bounties are we issuing for these three?"

It's clear you need to get your eyes checked

I am 100% sure that Suke will be Awakened. There is no point in repeating what Absalom already did.
Every DF that ended up on someone new means that the previous user didnt show all it could do.
Yes for sure will have something I mean look
Daz:steel while croco was sand
Kaku:best ranyaku even than lucci
King:durability
Shiryu:loading.....but waiting for putting him above kurohige

The government and marines think Mihawk is a subordinate of Buggy and still he has a higher bounty than him and higher than another yonko (Luffy), 3.5 billion after being a farmer for 2 years during the timeskip :kobeha:, former Shichibukai without a crew, he is definitely a monster and he surely has adcoc otherwise "RoRoNoA TuRn OfF yOur cOnqUeRor'S hAki, uSe oNlY sWorD sKilL":kobeha::kobeha:

?
That's busoshoko but it tells how skillfull is zoro in this kind of haki that he turned from purple to green:araboss::cheers:
yeah but it also seem to be beyon just coa and related to ghost.

zoro release so much coa he produce unholy flame or ghostly fire.

green flame in japanese folklore are called demonic flame Hitodama or ghostly fire Onibi.

its possible that Zoro can use it to affect other's soul directly like brook via sheer willpower that is manifested in the ghostly flame of hell.

In other words if Nika luffy give you a feeling of liberation, koH give you a filling of dead and hell.

another thing that I find similar neither nika's fire nor Zoro's green flame burn thing in contact.

maybe there is a way to manipulate it for that effect.

yeah but it also seem to be beyon just coa and related to ghost.

zoro release so much coa he produce unholy flame or ghostly fire.

green flame in japanese folklore are called demonic flame Hitodama or ghostly fire Onibi.

its possible that Zoro can use it to affect other's soul directly like brook via sheer willpower that is manifested in the ghostly flame of hell.

In other words if Nika luffy give you a feeling of liberation, koH give you a filling of dead and hell.

another thing that I find similar neither nika's fire nor Zoro's green flame burn thing in contact.

maybe there is a way to manipulate it for that effect.
I mean that would be cool a mix of both it will also explain why zoro and Brook have suddenly a good relationship

I mean that would be cool a mix of both it will also explain why zoro and Brook have suddenly a good relationship
found this on google.

Onibi

Onibi (鬼火, "Demon Fire") is a type of atmospheric ghost light in legends of Japan. According to folklore, they are the spirits born from the corpses of humans and animals. They are also said to be resentful people that have become fire and appeared.

this mean the green flame or unholy flame are manifestation of Zoro's spirit or will power through advanced armemant haki.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if going to hell made zoro get the haki version o brook's power.

this is why we need to see him use koh again beside to make the hater cry.
Post automatically merged:

Knowing Kidd and Law both are getting a huge Ls right before Zoro greatness on egghead with the upcoming WG fleets is funny.

there is no coming back from this.