Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I'm starting to think Ben Beckman doesnt have coc . the way Oda treat conqueror haki make it look like something unique to shanks which mean Ben beckman is likely just coa monster.

advanced coa + gun insane fire power, ben can literally geerate nuke from his gun.

he doesnt have futur sign eithet, so probably just very good observatio like zoro.

yet ben bechmann is admiral level expecialy now that we know the RHP have the weakest fleet so the ore member should be very strong.

this mean zoro doesnt even need coc to be amiral level, his base is likely already up there.

coc put him confortably above ben beckmann as someone who have that rare ability.

-ben bechman top tier CoA
-Marco top tier invulnerability
- Katakuri top tier observation
-shiryu top tier devil fruit even more valuable in his awakened form than blackbeards by making you intangible.
-king top tier durability.

every top commenders have at least a top tier ability but just lack in the other arrea.

unlike them zoro doesnt lack in any state and has adv coc that make you emperor level.

Last edited:
Ok guys don't bully zoro lost brother
:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

I'm starting to think Ben Beckman doesnt have coc . the way Oda treat conqueror haki make it look like something unique to shanks which mean Ben beckman is likely just coa monster.

advanced coa + gun insane fire power, ben can literally geerate nuke from his gun.

he doesnt have futur sign eithet, so probably just very good observatio like zoro.

yet ben bechmann is admiral level expecialy now that we know the RHP have the weakest fleet so the ore member should be very strong.

this mean zoro doesnt even need coc to be amiral level, his base is likely already up there.

coc put him confortably above ben beckmann as someone who have that rare ability.

-ben bechman top tier CoA
-Marco top tier invulnerability
- Katakuri top tier observation
-shiryu top tier devil fruit even more valuable in his awakened form than blackbeards by making you intangible.
-king top tier durability.

every top commenders have at least a top tier ability but just lack in the other arrea.

unlike them zoro doesnt lack in any state and has adv coc that make you emperor level.
Beckman has CoC it was revealed in a videogame or some extra info if I remember correctly

I was thinking about Ray and his previous encounter with BB

He said that he would have lost against current BB but he was able to manage the situation thanks his previous reputation meaning in his prime he would have won against the current prime BB

Now if we look were the story is aiming for BB, he is going to clash very soon with the current Shanks that 1 tap Lidd with advcoc

Due to plot reasons Shanks will lose&probably die against BB that is the next big villain for nika nika

My point is, if Shanks cant win vs BB (while copying Roger attacks) but at the same time like current Ray said that in his prime he would have defeated BB aint that a confirmation that Roger=Ray are equal and that Prime Ray > Prime Shanks?

What it is your opinion?

I was thinking about Ray and his previous encounter with BB

He said that he would have lost against current BB but he was able to manage the situation thanks his previous reputation meaning in his prime he would have won against the current prime BB

Now if we look were the story is aiming for BB, he is going to clash very soon with the current Shanks that 1 tap Lidd with advcoc

Due to plot reasons Shanks will lose&probably die against BB that is the next big villain for nika nika

My point is, if Shanks cant win vs BB (while copying Roger attacks) but at the same time like current Ray said that in his prime he would have defeated BB aint that a confirmation that Roger=Ray are equal and that Prime Ray > Prime Shanks?

What it is your opinion?
Mihawk>Roger=Prime Ray=two armed shanks>Blackbeard>Current shanks>mere yonko.

What the hell Midd even show that some people think he stand a chance against Zoro?Our boy shit on him on the rooftop and after he unlock ACoC he shit on him hundred times more.
The average OP fan is very surface level at assessing information and agenda driven. They also downplay everything Zoro due to insecurity since he'll be above pretty much everyone EOS.

They saw Kidd and Law get a 3B bounty, "defeat" a Yonko, leech off of being Luffy's "rival" and came to the conclusion that they're stronger than Zoro while deleting Zoro's rooftop feats from their memory as well as him cutting down the toughest defense in the series.

Shanks had to smack these guys back to reality, tell them Midd is fodder and that ACoC swordsmen are the real deal