Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ignoring Muugen's sniping for a second. I'll be frank with you.

I think you're town. From your casual play around suspicion towards your reasoning it comes across as what I would expect from you as town. I know I'm town. Yet, in *every single game* we are town together in, I always have to overcome you as if you're extra scum. From Aries games, to Star Wars Mafia, Flower's Vanilla game recently, it always goes the same way. At the time, we both actually agreed to do better - I've tried to put it into practice. What are you doing, exactly?

I've given my reasoning. It makes sense - for the reasons I've outlined. What now?
Enough victimizing yourself.

Literally can't question anything you say - yet I've no sold a tunnel from you fresh out of the gate in a game where I hung my hat on the "bastard" tag and saying I'm going to primarily shitpost. What about my line of questioning is so egregious you have to do *this*?

- Have I led a wagon on you?
- Have I even so much as shaded you, this game, up until this very moment?
- Did I react to your case on me by calling you scum, by spiting you, by talking shit, or doing anything else other than be reasonable?

The answer to all these questions is "no". What are you crying about?

I'm introducing an element that you have omitted in your discussion - that me and Muugen are not peas in a pod and how I think that should have factored in to your read of this situation.

I do not believe a town would genuinely "tonally" town read someone so early into the game AND start sheeping them from then on. Especially for someone who complained she won't have time to play the game, yet spent the most time in the thread. It would have been better for her to give reads directly and read the thread if she was gonna stay in the game thread.

To me, it seems she is sheeping a player, and if the votes lynch a townie she can claim she was only following and its not her fault. If the lynch kills scum, she can ride the coattails of town.

I wouldn't say that Ratchet "went after her". It was very mild if so. You can read their exchange on page 17.

Of course, there are other players and possibilities that might be a better lynch/more likely scum. Michelle is leading now but that might change.
When you are discussing those better lynch candidates you should name them.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Muugen ....ultra..... ratchet

We must have them as auto sign in all Mafia games

Game doesn't feel like mafia without them going at each other :milaugh:

My vote stays on Michelle.

Pero claim looks genuine to me so not up for his lynch.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Enough victimizing yourself.
Literally can't question anything you say - yet I've no sold a tunnel from you fresh out of the gate in a game where I hung my hat on the "bastard" tag and saying I'm going to primarily shitpost. What about my line of questioning is so egregious you have to do *this*?
It's not about "victimisation". I went over this with you *last time*. You are, consistently, an albatross, and I don't think you engage very honestly. At the very least, you come at this with a loaded angle, and then work from there.

The point, as it's lost on you, is that it's impossible to work with. I am, for some reason, consistently able to draw out behaviour from you and come to the correct read, and you, consistently, cannot do so. Case in point - this game. I gave you my reasoning behind my argument, you haven't analysed it. You haven't even begun to think if it makes sense, and you've ignored the parts of my post that are inconvenient.
- Have I led a wagon on you?
- Have I even so much as shaded you, this game, up until this very moment?
- Did I react to your case on me by calling you scum, by spiting you, by talking shit, or doing anything else other than be reasonable?
-No
-Mostly no, but I'll note that your "town read" was quickly discarded the moment it became convenient for you to do so.
-I don't think your approach was reasonable, no. Mostly deflection, your play improved after that actually.
I'm introducing an element that you have omitted in your discussion - that me and Muugen are not peas in a pod and how I think that should have factored in to your read of this situation.
I've never once claimed that you *were* peas in a pod. I have claimed that he attempted to side to you, he very clearly did actually. Dismissed.

Emil

Certified Memelord

wanna comment on their alignment instead of just laught at them, atleast they r trying to make something happen no

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also, this might be a low-hanging fruit, but I'll be fine voting Reloaded today as well.

He's a new player, right? He doesn't strike me as a town new player:
- Hasn't asked for a summary (Maybe once saying "what'd I miss")
- Hasn't tried to ask for reads, help, or anything which will help him advance his gameplay here.
- Overall, he has as many posts as me and it's ALL fluff.
- He had a weird defense of Pero for some reason in the middle. Not sure what that was about.

Overall, if he's a new player to mafia, he's playing exactly the way I'd expect a newbie scum struggling with the game to play.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Surely you have more thoughts than this to offer?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

What's your reason for voting Michelle again, Bonbon? I actually don't know lol. I might have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.