Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
In my opinion, no. But many people don't share that opinion. I'm pretty sure i'm one of potential lynches today so i can just do it if it's necessary.
dont remember if u answered me about who was bullying u

i didnt take u for someone who'd be willing to claim this easily. in weebs u stayed awhile without claiming and towned urself off well

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Urahara Shoten has opened its doors! If you are interested in visiting please quote this post!

In

he already said he lean town on u. not working with u beyond this is straight up selfish so idk

maybe atleast a middle ground option - instead of full claim he can claim something veritable atleast

btw just curious what was the basis of the target choice? did u town read him? scum read him? want to catch him in a lie etc..?

there r also roles that maybe will cult the player if they claim to them or smth, but id imagine if thats the case u wouldnt publicly announce this whole thing unprompted
He was lacking to me somewhat. Not enough to warrant a scum read at first but enough to try and get more out of him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He was lacking to me somewhat. Not enough to warrant a scum read at first but enough to try and get more out of him.
kool i probably agree with that. hes a bit lacking in fire compared to weebs

his recent posts with reads look good tho. i think indie rly fits him here

surprised to see u be a day 1 wagone ven. must've started somewhere. do u know which post of urs caused it
Yes. I came and noticed Ratchet posting relaxed and in good tone and I insta town read him, asking him for whom to vote and sheeped his intention to vote Ultra.
Kobe jumped on me for the town read and I reacted to him by a vote ignoring the others telling me he has a miller claim.
That was when I thought my plane will go to Milan and we will have a dinner in town and no time to play.
But plane was delayed 2 hours and the walk in Milan didn't happen so I was here playing.

Oh yeah and I agree Flower is looking rough. She had a post earlier on the subject of Al that reminded me of her scum game - she chooses very easy topics to give her stance on like IC, Miller, etc and is hushmode otherwise. Someone should pay her a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.