Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that, and yet we see so many ego clashes in mafia.
If Ultra gave SK information about himself and both went public with that fact, SK has on Ultra more than Ultra has on SK.

SK is at advantage here regardless of outcome. If he thinks Ultra is scum he should come out and say what Ultra told him. And if he think Ultra is town he has no reason to withhold information ego or not

...How do you reasonably expect to be assured? Propose any method that doesn't fall under scrutiny. Sorry Flower, no taking the easy way out, you either believe him or you don't. I for one am not going to give him special treatment and reward him for doing something he *shouldn't*. He practically outted me too, by the way, with 0 apparent benefit to that as well
I mean, I can see your point. But I can also see what he‘s doing come from a Town SK as well. You‘d also have to consider his behaviour is counter productive as scum. Since it‘s basically asking to get lynched and he opposes you of all people who is vocal and has a Mason backing him up. It just looks dumb for a scum to do. Maybe I‘m just biased here because so far scum SK always started wagons on me and he didn‘t do here, but I wasn‘t wrong about him in your game and he gives off similar vibes now.

I mean, I can see your point. But I can also see what he‘s doing come from a Town SK as well. You‘d also have to consider his behaviour is counter productive as scum. Since it‘s basically asking to get lynched and he opposes you of all people who is vocal and has a Mason backing him up. It just looks dumb for a scum to do. Maybe I‘m just biased here because so far scum SK always started wagons on me and he didn‘t do here, but I wasn‘t wrong about him in your game and he gives off similar vibes now.
:pepestop:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
vote him out.
I think Just me putting the pressure there so it lowkey not even working...
My vote is currently on Muugen as I'm reading him as scum. I'll switch my vote to Soul if even after this he doesn't actually claim or cooperate because then stubbornness is wasting time @SoulKiller

Or if he just ducks the thread then he gets axed automatically.

Btw if Ultra doesn't accept his claim then he can claim in the thread for us too. This doesn't have to end in some ego clash unless he's just scum. So just a few more hours and we'll know.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If Ultra gave SK information about himself and both went public with that fact, SK has on Ultra more than Ultra has on SK.

SK is at advantage here regardless of outcome. If he thinks Ultra is scum he should come out and say what Ultra told him. And if he think Ultra is town he has no reason to withhold information ego or not
That's some good post, play boy

Didn't even see ultra vs sk with that perspective.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
are your reads relatively the same broheim?
Are you caught up? Can you give me your primary PoE list?
Gotta apologize for lackluster activity, just been life happening

Anyway, from recollection Kiku looked a bit better to me in regards to how they handled their read on Ekko.
But, I've not looked in depth into what's been happening since my last appearance really. Maybe read a few posts.

The longer the day goes on the more uncertain I feel about things.
It appeared to me that Ekko was trying to appeal to logic when he had all the votes on him.

Also I don't know if he feigned ignorance but he "forgot" what speech I was refering to, probably trying to gaslight me.

These opinions are coming from a perspective that is NOT up to date, but some other thoughts are SK and Adam.

So summarized, Ekko, Charlie, Adam, SK

Adam for his strange handling of his wagon on Charlie, voting very late after having pointed out he didn't vote, also trying to gaslight me in saying stuff like "oh don't come here saying it's late", and also trying to discredit me for not "following up on Charlie despite voicing sus for him"

SK kinda seems a bit soft in language, while he's masquing this very well with his paragraphs, I can't help but feel that they lack a little bit of "oomph" for a lack of better words.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:laughmoji:

you know what I meant
Why is he trying to find out about other's abilities in the first place.
Bad logic, Mr simp

Ultra created a chat with someone so first step would be to gain confidence and trust of each other and best way is to claim and town clear yourself

So, don't think ultra did any fishing or anything bad here

For what it's worth, I do think their push was oppurtunistic when I saw them pushing you for jokingly stating that yes you are scum. Like the entire early wagon on you wasn't the best tbh. But as the game moves forward you are having this give up attitude and not really contributing much, if you are town you would think you would place your stake on the ground to prove that you are townie. Instead of just relying on this joke thingy and having a 'idc' attitude and kinda giving up. Which is lowering your stock value as town.
Soulkiller starts to soft push me here in the thread over the pero wagon and says I'm opportunistic.

After this whole saga he town reads me and balls out of a challenge in spite of his insistence that he doesn't trust me.

Basically he's just fake as fuck and is playing up his own aggression for obligation. He knows I'm town, but has to come up with something to maintain appearance. It's like you guys give him 0 credibility, honestly.

Didn't even see ultra vs sk with that perspective.
I'll be surprised if Soul is actually scum here with his play.
It makes no sense for SK to bitch out and people defend it on "ego" or what not

If SK doesn't wanna claim because he thinks Ultra is scum then SK needs to say what Ultra told him. We could then deduce that Ultra might be mafia invest or one of his team mates is one that investigated the role he claimed to SK. We can then work with that.

SK did non of that and i can't even recall SK pushing for Ultra to by lynched. (Maybe he did but i forgot). Instead SK was just defending himself

Everything outside of that is when SK believes Ultra to be town and in which case SK has no reason to be silent, he can work with Ultra in secret and nail scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.