[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Can we go for no lynch and I mark a BD next NP and we lynch them next DP. You guys literally screwed over my wincon...
I got result seems like I wasn't roleblocked or Yo Tan Wa didn't use Tornado on me so I want to see @Yo Tan Wa Night Action to confirm my result was accurate.

Also to clarify for @Zoro D Goat :

Forgive me if I accidentally insulted you. I just think people who fake claim will take a long time to answer his/her role because they have to think which role they should fake claim by looking at wikipedia but the fact that Zoro D Goat answered quickly right after his role was asked, I think Zoro D Goat claim was genuine and not fake claim. So once again no intent to insult Zoro D Goat with the reason I unvoted him.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
:lusalty: well you all preferred Flower's "let's not kill him now" plan.

We're killing him now.
Yo Tan Wa is confirmed scum
And with Zoro D. Goat not flipping Apostle, so is Lanji
And Reborn is cult leader
Post automatically merged:

But I think we might be outnumbered

I’ll have to think this through

God. This is why I said we should of lynched Reborn last phase.

Let’s do a count, last night was a killing night

how many BDs left? Are we doomed?
Not when we kill Reborn this DP and we are so lucky that Yo turns into CL.
Then there won't be a Switch. You can protect yourself, NW prevents Natalija and himself from getting converted while I target Yo and we lynch him next DP.

As long as there is no convert next NP and the two of us survive we can win since I can just silence Apostle, block DA and it will be two vs 1 vote wise.

its unfortunate
you have lost the majority as of today
tho I can throw in a bin for you flower if you still want to win
we lynch kiwi today

you are free to pick off the nest town as your target next phase and we will go with it

Can we go for no lynch and I mark a BD next NP and we lynch them next DP. You guys literally screwed over my wincon...

Vote lynch Reborn.

Yo is scum.

I will mark Yo next NP. We lynch him next DP.
I got result seems like I wasn't roleblocked or Yo Tan Wa didn't use Tornado on me so I want to see @Yo Tan Wa Night Action to confirm my result was accurate.

Also to clarify for @Zoro D Goat :

Forgive me if I accidentally insulted you. I just think people who fake claim will take a long time to answer his/her role because they have to think which role they should fake claim by looking at wikipedia but the fact that Zoro D Goat answered quickly right after his role was asked, I think Zoro D Goat claim was genuine and not fake claim. So once again no intent to insult Zoro D Goat with the reason I unvoted him.
Yo Tan Wa is confirmed scum
And with Zoro D. Goat not flipping Apostle, so is Lanji
And Reborn is cult leader

But I think we might be outnumbered

I’ll have to think this through
Wait why? Lol
No i am not. Nice try.

I am thinking Flower has been Cult Leader frim start, that's why we have 3 kills despite Role blocking Reborn. She was playing fool and now targeting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.