Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Ratchet and Apollo's claims check out, however the investigation result on ratchet does not match - this means Ratchet was most likely busdriven (Person A gets targeted instead of Person B), and whoever this person A is would be who Apollo saw
That's exactly what I said and help people to realize but you and TAC are voting me for it. Smh.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
do u remember sallu in breaking bad?

his invest fails on me, comes to the thread, says hi guys failed invest on ekko do with this what u want.. afks for rest of the day... i get mislycnehd cuz of it

more often than not when a player claims early in the day its town. a scum wud rather scout out the day first. id be surprised if apollo was one. maybe indie that needs u dead tho
I'm happy to wait on writeup checkers etc. I think you should analysing his actual behaviour.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Already told you guys, me and Ekko's roles are linked. We can confirm each other, can't say more than that. That's how I know Apollo used "kido net" on Ekko last night.

Voting flower because she was super defensive day 1, already explain that in my day 1 posts as well.
does kido net sound townie lol

doesnt sound like a watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.