Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i think ur play is shit and ur tunnel is shit, but thats normal even for town muugen so cant hold it against u. its the standard i expect

what i can hold against u is the fact that u acknowledge im playing different from last game but still scum read me

also hyperfocus on players who are currently vouching for each other and are self resolving when u do not town read the remaining PoE (who is like 20 players)

what i can hold against u is also the fact that u have completely ignored kiku today prior to her slip. not a single mention of the fail cop was made by u that i recall

what do u make of that?

u have also ignored my posts about ratchet/apollo and ingored the whole interaction quiet frankly. i still dont know what ur take on it
your fucking dumb or just plain stupid?!

I IGNORED KIKU

i mean iso'd her questioned her, questioned her again at EoD where i began casing Psy but sure good luck on your false narratives.

i make of it YOURE A COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT.

it is actually a piece of evidence. a player was pressured and asked too many questions they slipped out of frustration. i think it has big value and dont appreciate u undermining it instead of working with it to solve equities
I would only start trying to solve for equity based on people’s reaction to that once Kiku did flip Aizen.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I thought the way he approached the Apollo/Ratchet stuff looked Town. Specifically drawing back to the game where Sallu had the invest on him was something I could see Ekko genuinely drawing a parallel to.
unless me and apollo are a team ofc, but wifom speaking, im never letting my teammate claim a result like that on ratchet start of day lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
your fucking dumb or just plain stupid?!

I IGNORED KIKU

i mean iso'd her questioned her, questioned her again at EoD where i began casing Psy but sure good luck on your false narratives.

i make of it YOURE A COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT.
"at EoD"

bro fk day 1 i was not paying attention to that day at all. im speaking strictly day 2 cuz this is the day i read lol

if ur saying u had interactions with kiku EoD 1 that may help us determine u r not together im cool with that. i'lll get to isoing kiku and her day 1 wagon eventually

btw why do u think u and ultra have equity?

If you had been active then you'd have known I was just seconding what Kobe said about her. It wasn't me who said it first but just took Kobe's context. So tell Kobe that it is terribad.

Laughable that you don't have any idea what is going around act as if you understand stuff. Go read what is happening.
I know kobe bad like that.
he probably honestly believes that.
You just said it as a reason to jump on the wagon.
then you got called out and you unvoted...
No conviction
it is scummy.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
"at EoD"

bro fk day 1 i was not paying attention to that day at all. im speaking strictly day 2 cuz this is the day i read lol

if ur saying u had interactions with kiku EoD 1 that may help us determine u r not together im cool with that. i'lll get to isoing kiku and her day 1 wagon eventually

btw why do u think u and ultra have equity?
maybe go read the thread before you start with your horrendous push scum.

unless me and apollo are a team ofc, but wifom speaking, im never letting my teammate claim a result like that on ratchet start of day lol
I feel like the Sallu situation is something that would come to mind when really dealing with what looks like a whonky situation from a uniformed standpoint more than using it to manufacture a read in a world where Apollo was your teammate lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont even know what narrative u r talking about

im saying clearly u r ignoring kiku and the cop check on her in DAY 2. the cop check was not there in day 1

i didnt read day 1 for shit lol. my points were all day 2 related

why did u ignore kiku day 2 if u scum read her day 1? shudnt the cop failing make u scum read her even more @MUUGEN

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
ah the infinite ekksuyomi. ur still living the dream
i go quote you when you gave in to SK stating hed lynch you next if you didnt vote with him after you kept saying "muugen is town"

holy fuck you didnt even have a good game - michelle did all i heard was you bitched and cried your way to a victory that host were so utterly annoyed with you you had gotten strike points then went and cried again at end game even after winning.

YOU DID NOTHING.

I know kobe bad like that.
he probably honestly believes that.
You just said it as a reason to jump on the wagon.
then you got called out and you unvoted...
No conviction
it is scummy.
Lol, I unvoted her because she wasn't the leader in my scum reads. I voted her just to know her response to Kobe's post and when she elaborated I changed it. I wasnt going to vote her in the end anyways, there is no need of conviction here. Only Scums can have that in labeling a town as scum like you are doing.
Well, go on vote for me if you like. But when you come across my status as town, you'll be taking one more L which you seem used to being. You look more scum than Town because you have nothing other than me voting for Michelle before deadline( which many people do and change their votes) so why aren't any other who lack conviction by changing votes in their radar?
You took L last game too when you called me a scum when I wasn't but I intellectually negdiffed you in the game so this is just your bias and nothing more. If you are a town and scum reading me, you are going to lose this game but if you are a scum then I'll expose you before I go out anyways. So get ready to be Bankai'ed soon. L-Penis.

Muugen did express a scum read on Kiku today. Then said they were your teammate. (Kiku cast some sus on Muugen too). But neither had the other as a candidate to lynch. Then Muugen questioned Kiku some. But it was pretty amiable. That’s about as far as I got.

Muugen never acknowledged the results that I saw.

Lol, I unvoted her because she wasn't the leader in my scum reads. I voted her just to know her response to Kobe's post and when she elaborated I changed it. I wasnt going to vote her in the end anyways, there is no need of conviction here. Only Scums can have that in labeling a town as scum like you are doing.
Well, go on vote for me if you like. But when you come across my status as town, you'll be taking one more L which you seem used to being. You look more scum than Town because you have nothing other than me voting for Michelle before deadline( which many people do and change their votes) so why aren't any other who lack conviction by changing votes in their radar?
You took L last game too when you called me a scum when I wasn't but I intellectually negdiffed you in the game so this is just your bias and nothing more. If you are a town and scum reading me, you are going to lose this game but if you are a scum then I'll expose you before I go out anyways. So get ready to be Bankai'ed soon. L-Penis.
Taking*, your*

Status
Not open for further replies.