Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That’s what I am saying dumbass, you believed his claim without any proof.
I don't think you're following.

>I figured out his identity
>He reveals to me that he has mech info confirming you as town
>He tells me the details of his wincon (including that you and he shared a chat)
>I then ask him to use that chat for him to pass my claim along to you (this indicates that I knew you had a chat, so your claim that I didn't know before you said so is, obviously, bogus)

Throughout this I analysed what he was saying, what I know of the player and how it was presented, and decided they were trustworthy. I probably know more about his wincon than you do, actually. I will be shocked if he's Mafia, and considerably surprised if he's serial. And that's all I needed.

Ratchet

If this is Ratchet’s town meta then he is proving to be a brainless dipshit. Just yesterday Ultra neighbor chatted SK only to get him lynched. And Ratchet thinks fully exposing himself not only to Urahara but also to a miller is “towncore”. GTFO lmao.
It's not my problem that you're incapable of actually deducing information for yourself. I don't need to fear being killed (I didn't claim death immunity). Ultra and Pot claimed Masons - these in Fuji games tend to be confirmed town, and it's very risky for scum to fake claim this, so for now I can consider them town. Millers also tend to be town, and when I have an Indie also vouching for them with mech info, and I have the means to tank kills etc, then I can easily take the risk and work to putting a towncore together. Unfortunately in this case, the Miller is er, not the brightest, and the neighbour is mostly trolling the game. C'est la vie.

I don't think you're following.

>I figured out his identity
>He reveals to me that he has mech info confirming you as town
>He tells me the details of his wincon (including that you and he shared a chat)
>I then ask him to use that chat for him to pass my claim along to you (this indicates that I knew you had a chat, so your claim that I didn't know before you said so is, obviously, bogus)

Throughout this I analysed what he was saying, what I know of the player and how it was presented, and decided they were trustworthy. I probably know more about his wincon than you do, actually. I will be shocked if he's Mafia, and considerably surprised if he's serial. And that's all I needed.
You didnt know about the validity of his claims until I revealed today. Backtracking like this only makes you more sus. You can’t be gullible to expose yourself because he claimed GA on me (GA? Really?). I never sent you a message. It was one way yet you wanted to be ’towncore’ with me. Lmao.

How many win cons does urahara have?
GA + trade. He did not reveal the second part.
The only confusing part for me is why Indie Urahara is Kobe's guardian angel. Urahara being any of the Gotei 13's guardian angel doesn't fit with the lore unless I'm forgetting something.
That is the thing. He is not. When I told him that I could have died before he can grant me BP, he fumbled and said that probably I would not be targeted.

He is not GA. 100%.

Ratchet

You didnt know about the validity of his claims until I revealed today. Backtracking like this only makes you more sus. You can’t be gullible to expose yourself because he claimed GA on me (GA? Really?). I never sent you a message. It was one way yet you wanted to be ’towncore’ with me. Lmao.
What part of "I analysed their claim and decided it was probably trustworthy" is lost on you? Again, what exactly is the worst case for me here? Scum can't kill me (easily).

What part of "I analysed their claim and decided it was probably trustworthy" is lost on you? Again, what exactly is the worst case for me here? Scum can't kill me (easily).
Yet you can’t do shit to analyse my posts and see how much of an idiot you were (if we take your claim to be true)

You are lying through your teeth.

Ratchet

If he's lying about the whole thing then you, @Kobe wouldn't know my flavour (I asked you to confirm this, repeatedly).
If you're all scum together then it requires him to be fake claiming Indie - very unlikely (meta).
Between this and knowledge of the player and how information was presented, I concluded that he wasn't mafia, and probably not a serial killer, hence co-operation was possible.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
GA + trade. He did not reveal the second part.

That is the thing. He is not. When I told him that I could have died before he can grant me BP, he fumbled and said that probably I would not be targeted.

He is not GA. 100%.
Okay, you know his identity, correct? What do you think of his gameplay in the thread so far?

Ratchet thinks he's likely not harmful to town considering everything he knows. If the player is who I'm thinking of, I agree that he doesn't seem to be that harmful from his posts.

Ratchet

Yet you can’t do shit to analyse my posts and see how much of an idiot you were (if we take your claim to be true)

You are lying through your teeth.
What posts have highlighted my "idiocy"? You're projecting your incompetence onto me. Like I said, I *probably* know more about his wincon than you do.

[
What posts have highlighted my "idiocy"? You're projecting your incompetence onto me. Like I said, I *probably* know more about his wincon than you do.
Saying you know more about his win con does not clear either of you lol. Yoruichi and Ganju are a thing. Walk me through the overall composition of scum/indie this game based on the info so far.

Uraha wincons make no sense

If anything Urahara wincon should be something in regards to Ichigo and Co surviving or smth like that. Maybe retrieving Hogyo or whatever the name is

But trader?
Guardian angel to anyone but Ichigo or yoruichi?

Ratchet

[

Saying you know more about his win con does not clear either of you lol. Yoruichi and Ganju are a thing. Walk me through the overall composition of scum/indie this game based on the info so far.
It's not about clearing, it's about the accusation that I just blindly believed anything. I've done my due diligence here, me coming away with a different opinion on the matter to you (and probably the more correct one) does not mean I haven't been thinking. That's just hubris on your part.

Ratchet

Uraha wincons make no sense

If anything Urahara wincon should be something in regards to Ichigo and Co surviving or smth like that. Maybe retrieving Hogyo or whatever the name is

But trader?
Guardian angel to anyone but Ichigo or yoruichi?
Another episode of Adam has nothing worthwhile to say.

Okay, you know his identity, correct? What do you think of his gameplay in the thread so far?

Ratchet thinks he's likely not harmful to town considering everything he knows. If the player is who I'm thinking of, I agree that he doesn't seem to be that harmful from his posts.
What Ratchet says on this does not matter. The player is fairly coasting so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.