Status
Not open for further replies.
Muugen did express a scum read on Kiku today. Then said they were your teammate. (Kiku cast some sus on Muugen too). But neither had the other as a candidate to lynch. Then Muugen questioned Kiku some. But it was pretty amiable. That’s about as far as I got.

Muugen never acknowledged the results that I saw.
I got a bit lost trying to catch up from work. What exactly did you see?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I kinda like kerk, idk what yall see in him being scummy, apparently a newbie too so he seems fine *for now*

Ekko and psychic vouching for each other feels like "source trust me bro", idk what kiku is doing, is it popular now to claim aizen or what?

@Reborn just gonna repeat myself: u said last dp that I've been shading u, do u wanna quote the posts or nah?
You sure have no chill. I haven't even read begin reading this phase yet 😑

Anyway, here are your posts where you actually advocated my Lynch and threw shade at me without tagging me or putting up any questions to me

I highlighted them in green just for you 😏
I think I liked some of mangos posts but then he kinda vanished, down for Reborn, would like to see more of apollo before he gets cfd'd, ekko idk

YoTan passed my vibe check on the PR stuff since he questioned uwu back then so I'd rather like to keep him
How do u view a Reborn lynch btw?[/COLOR]

Do whatever

It's quite interesting that ekko picked up so fast when we placed our votes on Reborn lol

Totally not suspicious

Ultra is more of a town lean so I find ur reaction rather weird

Gotcha

Out of those I only have Ratchet and Muugen as town reads.
Rest can be anything.
I scum read Mango the most from the list. Adam could also be scum, some of his later posts near the end of phase looked better so i am less certain than yesterday.

Muugen's utmost agressiveness and tunneling sounds town.

Leaning town on Ratchet, would Fuji make Kenpachi a fake claim?

I do not remember much on Mr Reloaded, which is propably not a good sign.

Since someone I am not locked in a blood feud with asked, fine. I'm Shuhei Hisagi(the guy with 69 tattooed on his face)

The ability I used last night was Explosive Bands. Its a 3 shot that allows me to nullify the first action being performed on me, except for kills and helpful effects(as a townie, being investigated is a helpful effect)

And notably isn't something that could be redirected in any way shape or form to pop up on as having visited Ultra
So you are either lying or has been redirected with another role?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So people who quoted certain WU's or posts yesterday probably are now manipulated by Aizen or Aizen is vote immune to them. Wonderful.
Hello Mr TAC

Your posts give me vibe of TMI to me.
I think @Ultra is town despite this whole Soulkiller fiasco.

I doubt he would be so bold in faking mason claim as scum and push Soulkiller so much as it could easily expose him.

Though this is multiball, which complicates things.

Also leaning town on @MUUGEN, very impressive actviity and some good points. Though he seems to overextend a lot, pushing multiple people at once.

Still I see no reason to not believe Flower's claim. @Ekkologix you believe Psyche's flavour, but not Flower's?

@Reborn also likely town, I am not sure scum would just announce openly rolecrushing someone day 1.

Not liking TAC, seems like he has some TMI.
Isn't this game involves bastard mechanics? So, isn't it possible for town to have chat with scum as Mason?

Status
Not open for further replies.