Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I consider shade smth else, I barely even talked about u lmao, Mr. Reborn
That's the point, Ma'am

You didn't talk about me, questioned me, yet straight up advocated my Lynch without giving reasons.

You even asked al sama about how he thinks about my Lynch - as if that old gramps can do anything other than spamming one liners. 🤭

Miss Broki, if you had sus on me then why didn't you push me hard. I am sure you are highly capable in this regard.

Ma'am, can you tell me your scum reads?

I didn't say there is no scum motivation, I am saying you are assuming it (you say so right here) which prevented your analysis from being as objective as it should be.
I shouldn't assume anything. You could do it both as town and scum. Simply, i thought you're way too confident you will flip what Apollo says. That's it.

So you are saying to me that his superior claim somehow made you a small person? What are you saying, Chucky?
I have no idea what you meant here.

one of ratchet/apollo can be scum. i dont belive so tho. i have reasons to think kenpachi is real, and i also think apollo's claim timing is more lean townish
I think Ratchet/Apollo are both more likely to be town. If Ratchet is scum I’ll meet Fuji in a parking lot after the game. Even with the theory of fake flips I don’t see going that suicidal when there are probably ways to check/confirm flips if death miller abilities are in the game lol. If you fake results on someone and fake flip them and it’s checked you’re literally done lol.
I'm not completely against it, but can you explain how both can be telling truth if ratchet wasn't bus driven and apollo wasn't redirected?

So you think SK was death miller (or opposite? you know what i mean)?

Ratchet claims a failed invest on Kiku, and Ultra says Kiku visted him last night (Kiku denies this)
@Kiku have you visited Ultra during DP1 though? maybe there's confusion there somehow

The ability I used last night was Explosive Bands. Its a 3 shot that allows me to nullify the first action being performed on me, except for kills and helpful effects(as a townie, being investigated is a helpful effect)
Can you please confirm with Fuji that this ability wouldn't stop investigation? I'd say being investigated is neutral (not helpful), in a vacuum.

Getsuga Tenshou was used to superkill ??? but it failed -- Ichigo
That would mean I was attacked by Ichigo. That being said.

@Adam 🍎

What do you think of Pero's Renji claim? You think this could be scum based on flavour?

Are you sure? I'd rather ask Fuji to be sure.

That's the point, Ma'am

You didn't talk about me, questioned me, yet straight up advocated my Lynch without giving reasons.

You even asked al sama about how he thinks about my Lynch - as if that old gramps can do anything other than spamming one liners. 🤭

Miss Broki, if you had sus on me then why didn't you push me hard. I am sure you are highly capable in this regard.

Ma'am, can you tell me your scum reads?
Inactivity and fluffing are reason enough on a D1 to lynch someone + as I already mentioned I've been focused on other players so u just ended up with the shorter stick here

I posted a colorful list not too long ago (around 6h back from this time), just check that for reads, Mr. Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.