Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet why are you voting with Ekko when you scum read him? At least that is the impression i have from your posts.
I don't actively scum read him, I think several aspects of his play are hard to reconcile. If you've been reading my posts so closely then you'd also know I scum read Muugen so why even ask this question if not to mischaracterise/shade?

I don't actively scum read him, I think several aspects of his play are hard to reconcile. If you've been reading my posts so closely then you'd also know I scum read Muugen so why even ask this question if not to mischaracterise/shade?
Saying him accusing Kiku of slip while you think he does not believe it sounded like a scum read to me. And your votes came together almost at the same time which caught my attention.

What do you currently think of Kiku?

Apollo made 2 actions last night: Watch Ekko and Investigate Ratchet.
- He got Ratchet's alignment and an ability of his where he can't die as long as Aizen is alive. And he saw Pyslocke visit Ekko.
- Ratchet denied the Apollo's result and Ratchet claimed that he is Kenpachi and town vig. Psylocke confirmed that she indeed visited Ekko.
- Ratchet *might* have been busdriven, because he knows when ever an ability is used on him like a redirect, but not bus drives.
- Ratchet was blocked on day 1 and is now immune to role blocks.
- Ratchet used his vig shot last night and tried to kill UwU, but it was redirected and downgraded to a role crush and it hit Pot.
- Players will know if they are visited by Ratchet. That is because of Ratchet's passive.
- Pero claimed that Ratchet was roleblocked last night. Don't know how he knows this.
- Charlie was apparently attacked last night, but survived and is now role crushed for a cycle.
- Charlie also has an ability to target dead roles, but he couldn't use it on Soul since he was lynched last day phase apparently. Charlie then told us to ignore that post.
- Ratchet, Kobe, UB, Charlie and Sallu were in a chat with Urahara since they quoted the WU. Urahara then asked them to choose between a few abilities he could use and whom he should use them on. Urahara chose Ratchet's decision to investigate Kiku.
- The investigation on Kiku failed and Ultra claims to have gotten Kiku's name in his PM that Kiku visited him last night. Kiku denied it.
- Ekko tagged everyone to say that Kiku slipped when she claimed Aizen in a post, but Kiku was being sarcastic apparently. Ekko thinks she wasn't.

You guys have to catch up smh. I can't keep providing summaries like Weebs lol.
:sweat:

Thanks Lind, it's great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.