Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hey Mr. Apollo

I need some clarifications regarding what you claimed

This was the ability that I had used on Mr. @Ratchet . To put it simply, I can get the alignment of this man alongside the name of one of his abilities.

For one shot, I can learn the name of one of his abilities. The passive was named "Numerous" and outright states he cannot die as long as Aizen is alive, except for lynches.

This was another ability of mine. I used it on Mr. @Ekkologix to learn who his first visitor was, it was @Psylocke who first visited him last night.
In above post you said you used two abilities

1) upbeat charm - on Ratchet

2) Fido net on ekko

Here you claimed you got Ratchet's alignment and also the name of his ability and proceeds to tell us what that ability does. And, all you used is one ability "Real Charm".

How come just one ability can give both alignment and ability name and what it does? Isn't this too op unless it's role cop?

No contradiction. I learn his alignment, and through the one shot used one of his abilities.
But here you said - you learnt his alignment and used one of his abilities.

I know two pieces of information, you are scum and can only be dealt with through the rope.

If any brave vigilante wants to take a shot at you, they are welcome to do it.

Also, this post^^

You made this post before you claimed - Why you advocated vig to take shot on Mr. Ratchet if you already knew he can't be killed as long as Aizen is alive?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Saying him accusing Kiku of slip while you think he does not believe it sounded like a scum read to me. And your votes came together almost at the same time which caught my attention.

What do you currently think of Kiku?
My vote came before his so characterising it as me voting with a scum read, as if it's evidence of my internal logic being contradictory, is obviously not sound. You seem to be entirely more interested in constructing narratives than you do solving. Also, there are two teams to catch, so your point here really holds no merit.

As far as Kiku is concerned, I didn't love some of her play around end of day/Soul's lynch, but I find myself asking if scum would double down on Mason Ultra and claim a role that contradicts his results instead of just trying to buy themselves more time, and I do feel like their tone is divergent from the game I hosted where they were scum. I can see the scum case, I'm not too interested in lynching there today.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't actively scum read him, I think several aspects of his play are hard to reconcile. If you've been reading my posts so closely then you'd also know I scum read Muugen so why even ask this question if not to mischaracterise/shade?
u can feel free to talk at those aspects of my play that r hard to reconcile

Ratchet

@Ratchet explain ur passive to me, a player is informed u visited them. did that player claim? do u know who it is?
When I target someone they're told I did it. Pot Goblin claimed it. I was redirected last night, that's why I asked the person who was told I targeted them to claim, because I didn't know who I was redirected to.

Ratchet

Hey Mr. Apollo

I need some clarifications regarding what you claimed

In above post you said you used two abilities

1) upbeat charm - on Ratchet

2) Fido net on ekko

Here you claimed you got Ratchet's alignment and also the name of his ability and proceeds to tell us what that ability does. And, all you used is one ability "Real Charm".

How come just one ability can give both alignment and ability name and what it does? Isn't this too op unless it's role cop?

But here you said - you learnt his alignment and used one of his abilities.

Also, this post^^

You made this post before you claimed - Why you advocated vig to take shot on Mr. Ratchet if you already knew he can't be killed as long as Aizen is alive?
Good post.
u can feel free to talk at those aspects of my play that r hard to reconcile
Your argument that Kiku had "slipped" as Aizen, for starters. Utter nonsense.

My vote came before his so characterising it as me voting with a scum read, as if it's evidence of my internal logic being contradictory, is obviously not sound. You seem to be entirely more interested in constructing narratives than you do solving. Also, there are two teams to catch, so your point here really holds no merit.

As far as Kiku is concerned, I didn't love some of her play around end of day/Soul's lynch, but I find myself asking if scum would double down on Mason Ultra and claim a role that contradicts his results instead of just trying to buy themselves more time, and I do feel like their tone is divergent from the game I hosted where they were scum. I can see the scum case, I'm not too interested in lynching there today.
I was trying to understand your motivation better here as i am leaning town on you but scum on Ekko. But you both started a new wagon at the same time.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Good post.
Your argument that Kiku had "slipped" as Aizen, for starters. Utter nonsense.
the tone didnt seem sarcastic to me, but ofcourse i dont lock it as a slip, i instead ask her to confirm and claim immediately

she not only ducks but then claims "your mum" and then goes offline

the goal itself isnt the slip or not, the goal is finding if shes scum or town. shes also avoiding answering a simple yes or no question that i asked her about "is she playing super townie that everyone not town reading her is automatically locked scum" which she failed to answer multiple times.

also muugen said hes dying. none shud heal him. if hes healed he is scum

what wastes time are posts like these. zero value
You're the fucking idiot who wastes his time coming at people for ultimately no reason because you have less than half the information. Talking to you period is a waste of time because you're so absolutely ignorant as to what is going on at all times. So instead of answering your question I'm going to ask you to claim, instead

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
the tone didnt seem sarcastic to me, but ofcourse i dont lock it as a slip, i instead ask her to confirm and claim immediately

the goal itself isnt the slip or not, the goal is finding if shes scum or town. shes also avoiding answering a simple yes or no question that i asked her about "is she playing super townie that everyone not town reading her is automatically locked scum" which she failed to answer multiple times.

wait if muugen is dying then why lynch him he's self resolving

Ratchet

Yeah I dunno I don't think you don't see how the post was facetious.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're the fucking idiot who wastes his time coming at people for ultimately no reason because you have less than half the information. Talking to you period is a waste of time because you're so absolutely ignorant as to what is going on at all times. So instead of answering your question I'm going to ask you to claim, instead
what wud u gain from my claim? whats ur thought process here?

Status
Not open for further replies.