Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Anyway, I've had my fun. Was hoping for Muugen's input too but he's probably lurking his scum chat now anyway.

I'm Kenpachi. Town Vig. Firstly, I hinted towards being Kenpachi earlier in the game, when Prof was speculated as such:

He is not Kenpachi.
Guess you'll have to accept being wrong then! If he were Kenpachi he would be playing it up far more - his reluctance to claim indicates he isn't being very honest about it. By all means let's ask him:

@Dr_Professor83 You're Kenpachi, yeah?
I backfilled my reasoning here - I expect if I don't bring this up now, someone will try and play it as a gotcha.

Then, the Vig part:

GIVen the current wagons, I think we could probably go ahead and extract a full claim from Pero and Ekko. Will see from there, I don't like how Charlie has slipped by too. Reborn wagon seems to be going nowhere?
You could say I was inspired by Ultra for this one. Notice that the first word has three letters capitilised. G-I-V. If you put them in reverse, you get V-I-G. Vig.

I was blocked Day 1, though I didn't use anything anyway.

Night 1 I killed John Wayne. I was redirected, and also had my ability downgraded. It ws redirected to Pot. People get told when they are targeted by me, which is why I asked.

I know all this because I'm informed when I'm hit with a "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, and then I gain immunity to it. I'm also death-proof - only the top level kills and game removals work on me. I'm weak to rolecrushes, but I have an ability that makes me immune to them for a phase.

Sword Slash was used to kill ??? but it failed
^This is mine. If you remove the ???, it will say Pot, because again, I was redirected.

Immeasurable Spiritual Pressure has been activated​
^This is also mine. This is the ability that makes me immune to rolecrushes.

Apollo claiming that only lynches work, but not really demanding people join, I think is fairly telling. He should be the lynch today.
 

MangoSenpai

Overseer of the Holy Kekko Wars
‎
Anyway, I've had my fun. Was hoping for Muugen's input too but he's probably lurking his scum chat now anyway.

I'm Kenpachi. Town Vig. Firstly, I hinted towards being Kenpachi earlier in the game, when Prof was speculated as such:




I backfilled my reasoning here - I expect if I don't bring this up now, someone will try and play it as a gotcha.

Then, the Vig part:



You could say I was inspired by Ultra for this one. Notice that the first word has three letters capitilised. G-I-V. If you put them in reverse, you get V-I-G. Vig.

I was blocked Day 1, though I didn't use anything anyway.

Night 1 I killed John Wayne. I was redirected, and also had my ability downgraded. It ws redirected to Pot. People get told when they are targeted by me, which is why I asked.

I know all this because I'm informed when I'm hit with a "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, and then I gain immunity to it. I'm also death-proof - only the top level kills and game removals work on me. I'm weak to rolecrushes, but I have an ability that makes me immune to them for a phase.



^This is mine. If you remove the ???, it will say Pot, because again, I was redirected.



^This is also mine. This is the ability that makes me immune to rolecrushes.

Apollo claiming that only lynches work, but not really demanding people join, I think is fairly telling. He should be the lynch today.
Unvote

Vote Lynch Apollo
 

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Anyway, I've had my fun. Was hoping for Muugen's input too but he's probably lurking his scum chat now anyway.

I'm Kenpachi. Town Vig. Firstly, I hinted towards being Kenpachi earlier in the game, when Prof was speculated as such:




I backfilled my reasoning here - I expect if I don't bring this up now, someone will try and play it as a gotcha.

Then, the Vig part:



You could say I was inspired by Ultra for this one. Notice that the first word has three letters capitilised. G-I-V. If you put them in reverse, you get V-I-G. Vig.

I was blocked Day 1, though I didn't use anything anyway.

Night 1 I killed John Wayne. I was redirected, and also had my ability downgraded. It ws redirected to Pot. People get told when they are targeted by me, which is why I asked.

I know all this because I'm informed when I'm hit with a "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, and then I gain immunity to it. I'm also death-proof - only the top level kills and game removals work on me. I'm weak to rolecrushes, but I have an ability that makes me immune to them for a phase.



^This is mine. If you remove the ???, it will say Pot, because again, I was redirected.



^This is also mine. This is the ability that makes me immune to rolecrushes.

Apollo claiming that only lynches work, but not really demanding people join, I think is fairly telling. He should be the lynch today.
Ah fuck.

This is a whole new mess, Mr. Ratchet.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Anyway, I've had my fun. Was hoping for Muugen's input too but he's probably lurking his scum chat now anyway.

I'm Kenpachi. Town Vig. Firstly, I hinted towards being Kenpachi earlier in the game, when Prof was speculated as such:




I backfilled my reasoning here - I expect if I don't bring this up now, someone will try and play it as a gotcha.

Then, the Vig part:



You could say I was inspired by Ultra for this one. Notice that the first word has three letters capitilised. G-I-V. If you put them in reverse, you get V-I-G. Vig.

I was blocked Day 1, though I didn't use anything anyway.

Night 1 I killed John Wayne. I was redirected, and also had my ability downgraded. It ws redirected to Pot. People get told when they are targeted by me, which is why I asked.

I know all this because I'm informed when I'm hit with a "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, and then I gain immunity to it. I'm also death-proof - only the top level kills and game removals work on me. I'm weak to rolecrushes, but I have an ability that makes me immune to them for a phase.



^This is mine. If you remove the ???, it will say Pot, because again, I was redirected.



^This is also mine. This is the ability that makes me immune to rolecrushes.

Apollo claiming that only lynches work, but not really demanding people join, I think is fairly telling. He should be the lynch today.
I'll pull an Ekko:


We can rule out him being redirected as an excuse, too, because his results on Ekko appear to be correct.
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
I'll pull an Ekko:


We can rule out him being redirected as an excuse, too, because his results on Ekko appear to be correct.
my votes already on him but i do have questions for u as well gimme a minute
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top