Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up bit by bit and i gotta say, I don't think Apollo is mafia on first glance simply bcs if he was mafia he would formulate his case better. His claim has so many plotholes in it i doubt any mafia team would be able to conceive a case that flawed.

If it is so I'll be shook

You made this post before you claimed - Why you advocated vig to take shot on Mr. Ratchet if you already knew he can't be killed as long as Aizen is alive?
And this, eagerness from Apollo, sounds like a townie that thought he hit a jackpot and was excited to nail it

Emil

Certified Memelord
I DO NOT CARE WHAT SINGLE EVIDENCE CIMEE UP AGAINST A OTHER PLAYER EKKO WILL BE TKDAYS LYNCH.

I have no issue in claiming to keep him as the main LC for the day.
what did u mean by this yesterday? @MUUGEN

how will ur claim keep me the main lynch today exactly if its not mechanical in some form?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Catching up bit by bit and i gotta say, I don't think Apollo is mafia on first glance simply bcs if he was mafia he would formulate his case better. His claim has so many plotholes in it i doubt any mafia team would be able to conceive a case that flawed.

If it is so I'll be shook

And this, eagerness from Apollo, sounds like a townie that thought he hit a jackpot and was excited to nail it
what plot holes r in the claim?

Can bastard mechanics could make a scum giving fake role sheet to town in Mason?

Anyway, what I saw from Mr Pot so far - is his scum meta. And, that's why I made that post.
Think about it for more than the two seconds it took you to verify it was safe to push this angle.

I might as well not have a role if he's scum - we share a PM. I have no mechanism for submitting my own actions without it. There is nothing I could possibly do without him knowing about it in advance. While the set up technically *allows* for that possibility, I think it moreso begs the question of what's the point of it existing.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What do you think of Pero's Renji claim? You think this could be scum based on flavour?
Renji by flavor has to be town this arc. Renji on defects after getting beat by Ichigo and during the ending of the arc. By that time, even Ukitake and Kyouraku also help save Rukia.

So by flavor, Renji should be town here.

i did. i dont think apollo's claim has holes. now answer
Read Reborn's latest posts.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Think about it for more than the two seconds it took you to verify it was safe to push this angle.

I might as well not have a role if he's scum - we share a PM. I have no mechanism for submitting my own actions without it. There is nothing I could possibly do without him knowing about it in advance. While the set up technically *allows* for that possibility, I think it moreso begs the question of what's the point of it existing.
i dont like reborn's shade on psyloke either. im leaning scum on him for it. also shaded apollo. reborn is expanding PoE more than shrinking it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Renji by flavor has to be town this arc. Renji on defects after getting beat by Ichigo and during the ending of the arc. By that time, even Ukitake and Kyouraku also help save Rukia.

So by flavor, Renji should be town here.

Read Reborn's latest posts.
those arent really "holes". apollo explained what he has

also wud like for adam to answer

Status
Not open for further replies.