Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean neither have done yourselves any favours though - Pot Goblin, a player who tends to coast and be largely AWOL as Scum, has coasted and been largely AWOL, and you've been committed to playing the troll most of the game, and especially throughout today. Have you even neighboured anyone this DP?
I haven't neighbored anyone yet, no. But I can't use it like I did yesterday - I need to think of a new plan 🤔

> Confirming SK's census
> Lynches him

Cool story.
...Why are you bringing this up *now*.l you neanderthal?

This was an acknowledged discussion point - I confirmed his results but I figured he was less likely to be town considering me and Charles had come out with a census.

Also, you're now moving the goalpost - you first were insinuating I was spreading fake results. You are literally just flinging shit like a common ape

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm on a phone so I'm not going to go quite hunting, but he has had a combination of Kiku, Muugen and Ekko around his scum pile and voted for them but hasn't actually tried to solve any of it - he has instead looked to construct narratives around them. Earlier for example when I voted Muugen he tried to present it as contradictory when Ekko voted Muugen too, citing me voting a scum read with a scum read. That's a soft example because he has otherwise lent into a town read for my slot, but for others that he has voted he has been very eager to make the pieces fit. I can't really explain without the quotes to be honest so you're free to glance over his ISO yourself, but I would say that it comes across as him ensuring he has reasons for a vote filled in before he actually does anything.

Adam would be another slot worth pursuing. His contributions has been to speculate on the setup via flavour, and most of said speculation serving to discredit existing claims. Has almost nothing to say in terms of reads, and his main scum reads today amount to Charlie for claiming to survive a kill and Mango from yesterday not fully reading - which is to say not very inspiring.

These are slots that are present enough to provide commentary on the day without adding anything of note to the discussion and otherwise seem happy to vote wherever, we should still have enough time in the day to at least get some pressure going.

I don't have the answer to this...you're transparently looking for an angle?

I could *probably* go back and figure out which write up the actions belonged to but our host is not always timely...so
You said "triggered" during the day. If he told you the result, he would have actioned on it in the thread.

You are full of shit.

I'm on a phone so I'm not going to go quite hunting, but he has had a combination of Kiku, Muugen and Ekko around his scum pile and voted for them but hasn't actually tried to solve any of it - he has instead looked to construct narratives around them. Earlier for example when I voted Muugen he tried to present it as contradictory when Ekko voted Muugen too, citing me voting a scum read with a scum read. That's a soft example because he has otherwise lent into a town read for my slot, but for others that he has voted he has been very eager to make the pieces fit. I can't really explain without the quotes to be honest so you're free to glance over his ISO yourself, but I would say that it comes across as him ensuring he has reasons for a vote filled in before he actually does anything.

Adam would be another slot worth pursuing. His contributions has been to speculate on the setup via flavour, and most of said speculation serving to discredit existing claims. Has almost nothing to say in terms of reads, and his main scum reads today amount to Charlie for claiming to survive a kill and Mango from yesterday not fully reading - which is to say not very inspiring.

These are slots that are present enough to provide commentary on the day without adding anything of note to the discussion and otherwise seem happy to vote wherever, we should still have enough time in the day to at least get some pressure going.
Well, provide quotes when you get an opportunity - I haven't been too impressed with him on the surface either but I wanted to see exactly what you were talking to. Adam is also just kinda there. But I'm *really* positive on flower.

Ratchet

^ @Ratchet give me ur top 10 scum from here
Melkor/Pein/Mango/Reloaded/X/Adam/UWU/Monochrome/Prof

Would throw Muugen in there too with a plausible fake flavour but he does at least have actions to back him up. However if actions were so easy to confirm we could just mass claim today and win so it obviously won't be, hence his defence being reliant on flavour should be cause for concern.

Apollo

The Sol King
I trust that at least one of the census havers is scum. Leaning on Ultra big since I already have him as scum.
I think this point still stands.

Having 3 different censuses for town seems wrong. Charlie has a different version where he has to wait for it to trigger. SK already flipped town. That just leaves Ultra.

Ratchet

Well, provide quotes when you get an opportunity - I haven't been too impressed with him on the surface either but I wanted to see exactly what you were talking to. Adam is also just kinda there. But I'm *really* positive on flower.
I forgot Flower in the other post.

I mean I can see it Ultra but it just feels so uninspired. I can just as easily see her as town from here.

Quotes won't be any time soon for the record. If I can be bothered later then sure but I have discussed a lot of this in my interactions with him too, so I'm not terribly inclined to retread worn ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.