Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see deleted posts. When a post gets deleted on Xenforo (that is, the forum software this board uses) it doesn't actually delete it - it just flags it as "deleted" which hides it from most user groups. If you go to the Mafia General Chat, make a post and then delete it, I'd be able to see it and restore it.
This doesn't really add anything to what I said.
It adds, because this is a big reason for me to town read Kobe and it was not touched upon in your post. Which was discussing your read on Kobe this game.

speaking of actions do you have any shown up in wu?​
Can you like, claim your used abilities for Bleach noobs? People who know flavour saw then anyway.

literally put an Oscar performance to get Chucky lynched with Flower after you were openscumming.
YGO game? Tbh I only town read you because I thought your cards are confirming you.

Ok, well I will do it you coward.

@Mashiro Blue = Urahara Kisuke
:O

Town reads - Ratchet, Ultra, Pot, Kobe, You
Town leans - Ekko, Charles, TAC, Apollo

Scum reads - Kiku, Adam
Scum leans - Mango (I thought his frustration looked genuine the other day tho), Melkor

Leaves a ton of nulls
Can you post your thoughts on scum ones? What do you think of LM?

tysm

ill probs need to read unfortunately bc im still a bit confused :catcry:
i will catch up best i can this np, hopefully it overlaps with the np in ekko's game
Just tag people and ask questions i'd say.

what you say is true i think i know your character, it remains to be seen the abilities are in wu or no to ascertain if it is not fake claim
I'm pretty sure people who know Bleach already figured it out. I used only one ability, D1.

The first census is probably fake.

From a host POV there's no reason to have more than one census ability unless they're going to be tampered with
What do you think of Ultra confirming SK's census then? If SK's census was made up, how likely it's that he guessed it?

We can go on a daetto tonight :catblush:

I'll pay the dinner, stewed rabbit with Champignon mushrooms

Obviously you picked waifubro :/

There's no more shop WU this phase? Was it one-shot?

Your reads on who the scums are.
Rn i'm not a fan of Adam i'm biased since he scum read me. Other than that? Idk honestly, i Hope for some scum flip. I'd say ultra is iffy but Pot vouch for him. Same with Ekko (Psyche vouch for him). I don't think Kiku saying she's aizen was a slip personally. Even If she is, i still think she's joking.

:kidwat:

I mean, if i get to live to D3 (i probably should lie and say D4, shouldn't I?), I'll post my census and we'll see. I'd wait with Ultra thing at least for this phase
It is basic logic. No mafia SRM history supports there being 1 indie in a 36-player game; nor the current actions support 1 indie being in the game.

Ultra's passive is full of shit.

It is basic logic. No mafia SRM history supports there being 1 indie in a 36-player game; nor the current actions support 1 indie being in the game.

Ultra's passive is full of shit.
Idk why would he fake claim it though. Like, what's the point. Unless he's SK's teammate but hasn't he voted him too?

Status
Not open for further replies.