Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
For the record, I will trust SoulKiller's census result until Charle's ability contradicts it or something. If we start tinfoiling everything, then we're going to go into paranoia.

I was actually talking about Ganju mainly being fake.

Also, what? Apollo's abilities are Yourichi's?

Bruh... is that true?
I have suspicion to believe that, Mr. Lindy, but it is not anything he has spoken brazenly about.

People who don't seem to know Bleach or don't remember quite well because it has been so long:

Kyoka Suigetsu (Aizen's Shikai - Aizen = scum) distorts one's senses after they witness it. In mafia terms, it corresponds to submission of action. So after you see Kyoka Suigetsu in write up, you should not trust any result whatsoever. Shatter Kyoka Suigetsu would then be an action that restores everything, which would make all actions be 99.9% accurate.
I think Shatter Kyioka Suigetsu has appeared in writeup. Propably scum would not submit it if it works this way.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Activated via condition
I just got the results because my passive triggered. Not my fault.
Tbh Ultra does mention that it was activated by a condition and that it's a passive.

This is also supported by Pot right now:
We share a PM fella
With full role sheets so we know for a fact the other is town.

Personally I think we just got unlucky and our census got triggered early. Cause if we got it after SK's and Michille's flips that would've given a lot of insight on the current state of the game. That's probably the point of the 3 census this game with an instant census, one that activiates at a fixed time, and one that activates whenever it gets triggered.
@Indigo could we get a vote count?
:pepeshy:
Can you tell us the condition that triggers the census?

We received an accurate Census but we lied about it in the thread
This is possible, but apparently they send actions through there too. Scum having a census is always possible but that's not really the main point here.
But in GoT there was no town census, right? What's the point of scum census if town one will post their results on thread anyway. Unless scum gets their results earlier and that's the difference. I don't want to tinfoil too much on it though

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Day 2 vote count 4
I

Indigo

Day 2 - Vote Count 4

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Kiku - 6
Ekkologix - 3
Psylocke - 2
Hime - 2
Reborn - 2
Lord Melkor - 1
Ultra - 1
Apollo - 1
UwU - 1

Lord Melkor:
MonochromeYoru -> Ratchet -> Kiku -> Ekkologix -> Kiku
Ultra: Flower -> Ekkologix -> Kiku -> Ekkologix -> Reborn -> Flower -> Kiku -> Hime
Apollo: Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion: Ratchet -> Unvote -> Psylocke
Ratchet: Apollo -> MUUGEN -> Lord Melkor
Psylocke: Ratchet -> Flower -> Kiku -> MUUGEN -> Kiku
Ekkologix: Apollo -> Mr. Reloaded -> Kiku -> Kiku -> MUUGEN -> Reborn -> Ultra -> Lord Melkor -> Kiku
MangoSenpai: Ratchet -> Unvote -> Apollo -> Psylocke -> Unvote -> Psylocke
MUUGEN: Ekkologix -> Ekkologix
Mr. Reloaded: Ekkologix -> Kiku
Kerkovian: Ekkologix
Kiku: Ekkologix
Dr_Professor83: Kiku
T-Pein: Kiku
Pot Goblin: Hime
Kobe: Ultra
Yo Tan Wa: Apollo
Underworld Broker: UwU​

Did the Apollo Ratchet thing get resolved?

I was the one who downgraded one of your abilities last night @Ratchet

I have a passive that makes the first player i target immune to role cops and protects them from the first harmful action targeting them.

So, if what Apollo did was role coping, he's most likely lying.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Honestly, there's so much we can speculate that Kyoka Suigetsu can do, that I'm just not interested in it tbh.

Fake flips, fake results, fake censuses, etc.

I highly doubt a passive or an active triggered like Kyoka Suigetsu can manipulate all of this by just being activated. Even if limited shot, it would do enormous damage.

For now, I'd rather we still stay grounded rather than jump on tinfoils.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

I have a passive that makes the first player i target immune to role cops and protects them from the first harmful action targeting them.

Wow, like we could have used this info sooner bro.

No Apollo said that he used a one-shot to get an ability from the person he targets with an alignment check.

Apollo

The Sol King
I already said I used Unaccounted 4 and 5.

Mr. Lindy, I have reason to believe a certain solar theme god claimed Lady Yoruichi. If this character is not in the game, then Mr. Apollo is suspect.
Mr.TAC, I am sad to hear that you misunderstood. I did not claim Lady Yoruichi, I merely made the observation that she had an alluring backside.

I am not Yoruichi. And I doubt my character has her assets.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I am confused on that. Seemed like a partial role cop, cause he gets one ability name along with alignment? Is that alignment cop still?
It's main ability is an alignment cop, but he used a one-shot to get the target's ability as well:
I already explained that its a one shot that makes the invest give me the alignment AND one ability of the target.
I asked Fuji how many abilities will show on the WU, and he said only the main one "Upbeat Charm"
So here's the deal, if Ratchet was targeted by a busdrive, how did your downgrade and a redirect reach him?

So here's what Ratchet was targeted by:
- Downgrade - You
- Roleblock - Pero (Ratchet is immune to this 'cause he was targeted by a role block day 1)
- Redirect - Because he was redirected to Pot.

We share a PM fella
With full role sheets so we know for a fact the other is town.

Personally I think we just got unlucky and our census got triggered early. Cause if we got it after SK's and Michille's flips that would've given a lot of insight on the current state of the game. That's probably the point of the 3 census this game with an instant census, one that activiates at a fixed time, and one that activates whenever it gets triggered.
Do you submit your actions on this PM?

Why Ratchet?

This would mean that Ratchet couldn't be bus driven, right?

It's main ability is an alignment cop, but he used a one-shot to get the target's ability as well:

So here's the deal, if Ratchet was targeted by a busdrive, how did your downgrade and a redirect reach him?

So here's what Ratchet was targeted by:
- Downgrade - You
- Roleblock - Pero (Ratchet is immune to this 'cause he was targeted by a role block day 1)
- Redirect - Because he was redirected to Pot.
I am sure the downgrade hit ratchet. Cause he mentioned that. So he wasn't busdriven.

Honestly, there's so much we can speculate that Kyoka Suigetsu can do, that I'm just not interested in it tbh.

Fake flips, fake results, fake censuses, etc.

I highly doubt a passive or an active triggered like Kyoka Suigetsu can manipulate all of this by just being activated. Even if limited shot, it would do enormous damage.

For now, I'd rather we still stay grounded rather than jump on tinfoils.
I agree, we can speculate endlessly.

Do you have current reads?

Status
Not open for further replies.