Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I like when people downplay Zoro's handling of Killer. OMG OMG OMG HE GOT CUT

Like people don't understand not everyone is born with Invisible Armament Haki Like Big Mom:memehm: and Observation Haki like Mihawk:mihugh:. Jeez

If we go over that route Shanks got caught off guard by BB and got his scar.
Shanks not even a Yonko then? :milaugh:
Shanks got caught off guard by an overgrown fish. Don't feed the trolls bro

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks got caught off guard by an overgrown fish. Don't feed the trolls bro
Sea King Yonko level confirmed? hahaha
Post automatically merged:

What do you think about the idea of Zoro getting a new sword forged for him by Hitetsu at the end of Wano? It doesn't mean he must break one of the current ones. I mean there is Wado yeah yeah but it pains me a little that Zoro doesn't have his own generic sword forged for him.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Sea King Yonko level confirmed? hahaha

What do you think about the idea of Zoro getting a new sword forged for him by Hitetsu at the end of Wano? It doesn't mean he must break one of the current ones. I mean there is Wado yeah yeah but it pains me a little that Zoro doesn't have his own generic sword forged for him.
Indeed :cheers:

Perfer the meitous tbh. They're already established as high class/grade blades. Seems a little late to forge one right now

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I hate whenever folks do this and leave Monet off.
:kriwhat:

There are probably some other good Hiyori scenes as well.
The winged harpy asseverated fear at the sight of the badassery exuding from the malicious aura of the Grandmaster. The ladies in this here picture showcase a much different emotion, one linked with fluids at the sight of Zoro Roronoa's immense power.

You may call me Sensei.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The winged harpy asseverated fear at the sight of the badassery exuding from the malicious aura of the Grandmaster. The ladies in this here picture showcase a much different emotion, one linked with fluids at the sight of Zoro Roronoa's immense power.

You may call me Sensei.
Monet probably also came when Zoro mindraped her.

Notice her words in the bottom right panel? She sounds like a jilted lover to me.
:kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro can never be with Tashigi cuz he will have these weird nightmares of Tashigi falling of the stairs not to mention that she looks like freaking Kuina lol.
Zoro and Hiyori? It depends. I still don't know what to think about her. Until it was proven that Hiyori is really Komurasaki I believed it was a double or Toki jumped in time because I can't get how can Hiyori play Komurasaki this elegantly and very safe and mysterious and then almost spill her entire story to someone she met for the first time ( Zoro in that instance ). This thing keeps pushing me away from her character because it is freaking weird. It is like Hiyori is the last person you would believe to act as Komurasaki. Oda needs to explain this.

Zoro x Robin for life boi:pepecry:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
- "No, don't stop." She whined.

At this Mihawk raised his brow. He had been certain she had been pulling him away from her.

- "What's your safe-word?" he asked.
- "I don't have one."
- "Would 'marimo' be good?"
- "Marimo." She tasted the word. "It's good enough for now. Marimo, reminds me of one annoying person."
- "Marimo it is then."
:usoprice:

(From a Mirona fic I'm reading).