Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is based on angleshoot and i will not discuss it further. I'll know for sure next DP.

Thing is, when I was healed, I knew about it like 2 minutes later. Idk why Fuji would wait hours for sending it to you
sending what to me? i didnt need to be healed

im interested in soul's flip. if its fake and soul is scum we get to clear ppl from it

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Can you like, explain it again? What does healing alignment mean? What does "if i suck up SK i can SK someone back" means?
He means that he can heal ailments and if he saves someone from a super kill, then he gets a super kill as a one-shot.

The second ability is super powerful for Hanatarou lol.

At the same time, I can understand your flavor angle, but if we are assuming that Ichigo's gang is made up of the Ryoka (invaders) only, then:
Ichigo
Orihime
Ishida
Chad
Yourichi

Would all be the 5 mafia of one team according to the census.

sending what to me? i didnt need to be healed
It was to Muugen

He means that he can heal ailments and if he saves someone from a super kill, then he gets a super kill as a one-shot.

The second ability is super powerful for Hanatarou lol.

At the same time, I can understand your flavor angle, but if we are assuming that Ichigo's gang is made up of the Ryoka (invaders) only, then:
Ichigo
Orihime
Ishida
Chad
Yourichi

Would all be the 5 mafia of one team according to the census.
Only named ability he claimed was "expert healer". Couldn't it be Orihime? He didn't give name of his shikai ability he used on Muugen.

Shun Shun Rikka was activated
@Lindltaylor

Shun Shun Rikka (盾舜六花, Six Flowers of the Hibiscus Shield; Viz "Six Princess Shielding Flowers"): Orihime's spirit energy is harbored in the pair of six-petal flower-shaped hairpins that her brother gave her. Shun Shun Rikka is composed of six spirits that reside within the hairpins, each of which is two petals on the clip when inactive.[269] Only spiritually aware beings can see them.[270] They reside in her hair-clips, which are shaped like six-petaled flowers. Through various combinations of the six fairies, Orihime has the power to reject phenomena by denying or undoing events in various forms.[271][272] This power can be used for attack, defense, or healing (depending on the combination).

Couldn't this be absorbing poison?

no im going to lay it all out for u so u stop this shite

adam said he has not read the thread for shit, and he does not have a town read of muugen (not one that i remember)

why does adam just randomly heal muugen (first of all how does he know muugen is dying if he didnt read), but eitherway why heal someone he does not strongly read town?

also adam is aware muugen claimed kyoraku. thats his reasoning for healing it

1. how does adam know there is no cc on kyoraku. didnt he say he did not read?
2. why does adam heal a player just based on flavor name? he never displayed a strong town read of muugen to warrant so

lastly, charlie tagged the entire player base for a heal. its more likely that adam heals charlie instead of muugen based on him seeing charlies post and not muugens
Is your theory that he is scum with Muugen or that Muugen is town and he is doing it for town cred?

Because this lacks conclusion on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.