Status
Not open for further replies.
He means that he can heal ailments and if he saves someone from a super kill, then he gets a super kill as a one-shot.

The second ability is super powerful for Hanatarou lol.

At the same time, I can understand your flavor angle, but if we are assuming that Ichigo's gang is made up of the Ryoka (invaders) only, then:
Ichigo
Orihime
Ishida
Chad
Yourichi

Would all be the 5 mafia of one team according to the census.
This looks like a very plausible Ichigo's Team.

Wait, why would Hanatourou get a super kill flavour wise? I am remembering this guy and I recall he had zero fighting ability.

No, you didn't. I went through your posts since page 333. You said this:

i used expert healer on kiku on n1, this day i used my shikai on muugen which should suck up poison from him if he was healed, and i used guide on you, tho those actions aren't processed yet i think? I didn't follow thread as much today
So as far as i understand "shikai" is basically Bleach equivalent of "jutsu". You've been asked about name of this ability twice now and you didn't say it.

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but I'm comfortable with that vote.

Vote Lynch Adam

Wait, why would Hanatourou get a super kill flavour wise? I am remembering this guy and I recall he had zero fighting ability.
From wiki

• Shikai: Hisagomaru's Shikai command is "Fulfill" (満たせ, Mitase; "Fill" in the English dub).[44] When the gauge is full, Hisagomaru automatically initiates its Shikai and transforms into Shuiro Hisagomaru (朱色瓠丸, Vermilion-Colored Gourd). In this form, it takes the shape of a scalpel.[43]
Shikai Special Ability: Shuiro Hisagomaru concentrates every wound it has absorbed into one massive attack that is usually initiated with a slashing movement that generates a stream of red energy somewhat similar to a Cero, powerful enough to deal a near-fatal wound to a Gillian-class Menos.[43] Subsequent attacks also have the healing restriction lifted, allowing Hanatarō to attack normally after the transformation, though Shuiro Hisagomaru's form makes that difficult.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This looks like a very plausible Ichigo's Team.

Yeah, I have no idea why Hanatarou is so stacked lmao.

@Adam 🍎 are we wrong about your ability?

If you protect someone from a super kill, will you get that super kill to use it on someone else?

No, you didn't. I went through your posts since page 333. You said this:

So as far as i understand "shikai" is basically Bleach equivalent of "jutsu". You've been asked about name of this ability twice now and you didn't say it.

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but I'm comfortable with that vote.

Vote Lynch Adam
I checked all threadmarks and my abilities didn't happen yet

abilities i used were Hisagomaru and Guide.

Hisagomaru is my weapon, i basically "attack" someone but it heals them of any wound they suffered. I then suck sucky that

When i use mi Shikai i can release what my weapon sucky sucky

look at how fken sad that fight is. in the middle of soul society and none even helps mayuri

still best fight in the arc
It's a pretty bad fight narratively, Uryu gets shit on so hard.

He's set up as hating Shinigami because they killed his grandfather, and then we get to Soul society and find out Mayuri was behind it. Mayuri is also established to be utterly despicable with how he treats his allies too...

Uryu choses to sacrifice his power to become strong enough to kill this fucker..

And Mayuri just walks away fine.

Uryu's entire personal arc is just cut short here and not brought up again until the final arc.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@Lindltaylor

Shun Shun Rikka (盾舜六花, Six Flowers of the Hibiscus Shield; Viz "Six Princess Shielding Flowers"): Orihime's spirit energy is harbored in the pair of six-petal flower-shaped hairpins that her brother gave her. Shun Shun Rikka is composed of six spirits that reside within the hairpins, each of which is two petals on the clip when inactive.[269] Only spiritually aware beings can see them.[270] They reside in her hair-clips, which are shaped like six-petaled flowers. Through various combinations of the six fairies, Orihime has the power to reject phenomena by denying or undoing events in various forms.[271][272] This power can be used for attack, defense, or healing (depending on the combination).

Couldn't this be absorbing poison?
she’s unable to do such an ability she can heal and shield.

Essentially she can reverse time so she can possibly revive a mate

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's a pretty bad fight narratively, Uryu gets shit on so hard.

He's set up as hating Shinigami because they killed his grandfather, and then we get to Soul society and find out Mayuri was behind it. Mayuri is also established to be utterly despicable with how he treats his allies too...

Uryu choses to sacrifice his power to become strong enough to kill this fucker..

And Mayuri just walks away fine.

Uryu's entire personal arc is just cut short here and not brought up again until the final arc.
cfd this anyone down?

Status
Not open for further replies.