Powers & Abilities I dont see how Zoro will get stronger from now on

I think most have been stated already.

There's one thing he truly lacks and that's mobility. He's obviously fast af. He was on his way to stop hakai while the other were still standing. Plus King obviously. But he needs those super jumps mihawk and shanks can pull. He needs something better to fly (moonwalk). No idea why he didn't pull a Soru until now. Cause obviously he's far superior to people using it (for example Kaku, even pre ts).

Regarding asura:
It's still not clear if asura is a CoC related attack or if kaido just sensed CoC while tanking it. If the first statement turns out valid, there's nothing stopping zoro from pulling a haki susanoo. Maybe shanks does it first and confirms it. I'd also imagine an asura transformation that stays for an extended period of time, kinda like luffy's gears. Because why shouldn't it be possible.
If no, he could at least use asura with Adv CoC but that's nothing really new.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
lt won't be a power up per say as a whole new Gear, Awakening or a new Diable Jambe..
lt will only give Advantages such as lower CoA input requirements and free undestructible Blade..
Other than that i don't see much..

l Guess if it levels up the Blade's Grade, it will level up the original power since Enma will have a stronger Will.. Maybe the Blade will able to sense Zoro's intent, in other words able to use CoO itself..
We have actually no clue what Black Blade offers but considering that it is the peak of hakimanship, it better be worth its salt.
Also, since it is always present, it should be like other PUs that last a long time.
Though I am not sure what it can offer to a guy who can one-shot everyone already...

We have actually no clue what Black Blade offers but considering that it is the peak of hakimanship, it better be worth its salt.
Also, since it is always present, it should be like other PUs that last a long time.
Though I am not sure what it can offer to a guy who can one-shot everyone already...
You mean peak of Swordsmanship..