Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lots of thoughts this game. First of all, I spent my weekend catching up and reading 300+ posts. D1 was a complete shit show. D2 wasn't much better. Glad town CFD right. I'll get some reads a bit later but fuck y'all been bickering way too much.
This should say 300+ pages. I hadn't read since halfway through D1.
 

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
‎
I have lots of thoughts this game. First of all, I spent my weekend catching up and reading 300+ posts. D1 was a complete shit show. D2 wasn't much better. Glad town CFD right. I'll get some reads a bit later but fuck y'all been bickering way too much.
D3 and this man still doing the "im catchin up" stuff
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
in no order

hayumi
uwu
mango (he claimed in disc. may be lost townie. not rly sure anyone. still scum read for day 1 stubborn vote and feigning ignorance about day 2)
reborn
AL
kiku and muugen r outed so im not including them in the list

supposedly i remove mango, i'll add kerko maybe

i've been feeling better about melkor in disc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top