Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
now i'll go sleep and let ultra and pot take it from here. maybe u r right and they wont do shit. wud make both of them scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
there is no reason for u as town to withhold ur current read of me and prof, if so i want explanation as to why.

im also waiting on u to give me your current PoE aside of mango/pot/psy and also let me know what did apollo clarify and whats ur read of him now exactly

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
there is no reason for u as town to withhold ur current read of me and prof, if so i want explanation as to why.

im also waiting on u to give me your current PoE aside of mango/pot/psy and also let me know what did apollo clarify and whats ur read of him now exactly
I have reason to withhold

You didn't say "Please":pepebuggy:

Nah I don't believe you shafin me
But u said I was shading u earlier in the game, no?

Rest are varying degrees of null. It’s easier to say who I think is Town. Rest are POE to sort through.

Town - Kobe, Ratchet, Ekko, Apollo, Lind, Ultra, Pot
Slight town - Al, Xlaw, Sallu, Mono, Pero, Psychic

That’s enough to start narrowing in on a POE of Tac, Dest, Melkor, Reloaded, Kerk, Hime, Pein, YTW (I think that’s all Idk if I missed anyone)
Al Sama is only slight town? I'd like to see more of YoTan since I've had him as ~lean town~ earlier in the game, which was mostly due to a hint or smth, same as Yoru

@Pot Goblin u only signed up to the game to do nothing? Get active, now.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
There should be more votes on uwu btw too~♡

Vote Lynch UwU
What do you think of Reborn's latest posts?

Frankly, it's hard to believe Reborn can be this confident when Ekko, Prof, Ultra, and few others are scum reading him. It wouldn't be hard for Ekko or Prof to start the wagon.

I just don't know if this confidence comes from scum reborn or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.