Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Nah I still love wrestling

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Sorry if I posted it already/tagged you to this but I have a short memory for such stuff.

Watch this video in your free time. Top Tier edit.

Punk and MJF crushed anything AEW ever produced.
Post automatically merged:

Agreed w Nika. He's one of the most natural mic talents in all of wrestling. Probably a better talker than anybody in either companys active roster. AEW should give him as much money as they can to get him back with big Cass, that's money. They'd be the biggest tag team in the world if they had a chance. As much as the wrestling nerds and marks in the locker room hate it.

Christ Masters was in Poland for a local wrestling company. My friends were there, he is such a nice guy apparently.

@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Sorry if I posted it already/tagged you to this but I have a short memory for such stuff.

Watch this video in your free time. Top Tier edit.

Punk and MJF crushed anything AEW ever produced.

Christ Masters was in Poland for a local wrestling company. My friends were there, he is such a nice guy apparently.
i'll get to you once I watch this.

What are your thoughts on comedy in wrestling?
Be it comedy matches like WeeLC, or comedy segments and promos, or comedic characters.

Are you a fan of it? Do you think people are "buried" if they're part of such a segment or storyline? @Seth @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

I think there's a place for comedy in wrestling, even for the top of the card. It worked in the Attitude Era, when guys like Stone Cold, the Rock, Angle etc would often have comedic segments yet were still taken seriously.

It's all about incorporating it seemlesly into your character. Though there's not a lot of proper characters in today's wrestling. Which could be a topic in and of itself.

Seth

โ€Ž
What are your thoughts on comedy in wrestling?
Be it comedy matches like WeeLC, or comedy segments and promos, or comedic characters.

Are you a fan of it? Do you think people are "buried" if they're part of such a segment or storyline? @Seth @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

I think there's a place for comedy in wrestling, even for the top of the card. It worked in the Attitude Era, when guys like Stone Cold, the Rock, Angle etc would often have comedic segments yet were still taken seriously.

It's all about incorporating it seemlesly into your character. Though there's not a lot of proper characters in today's wrestling. Which could be a topic in and of itself.
I don't mind it as long as it is balanced. Natural comedy is the best such as commentators laughing at in ring flops or funny segments. But this needs to be balanced.

If there is a 20 minute segment meant purely for comedy more than likely I will not be a big fan of it.

Also the Young Bucks are the worst nightmare of people who like comedy.

Their theme song althugh good instumentals include a very on point line: "Young Bucks! We killing the buisness!".

I don't mind it as long as it is balanced. Natural comedy is the best such as commentators laughing at in ring flops or funny segments. But this needs to be balanced.

If there is a 20 minute segment meant purely for comedy more than likely I will not be a big fan of it.

Also the Young Bucks are the worst nightmare of people who like comedy.

Their theme song althugh good instumentals include a very on point line: "Young Bucks! We killing the buisness!".
For me, a segment's whole purpose can be to make you laugh, but the way the characters interact within it needs to be completely natural.

For example the Kurt Angle-Edge backstage segment (with the pictures, I'll attach a link here)
It makes fun of Angle, who's a known dork. It shows Edge is a trickster with the writing on the back of the pictures. And it's a set up for an eventual match based on the segment.

Bad examples would be forced segments where everyone is dumbed down. Or those Bucks-esque instances where everything is "tee hee get it? It's not actually real, and you are in on it"

Seth

โ€Ž
Bad examples would be forced segments where everyone is dumbed down.
I'm especially not a fan of those typical "american humor" where they set entire fucking segment for comedy purpose running 20 minutes long and only shitting on one party.

You know them "interview" shit which ends with some glue poured on someone and etc...

Fuck that shit bro.

For me, a segment's whole purpose can be to make you laugh, but the way the characters interact within it needs to be completely natural.
Ucey segment forever goated because of it.

The image of Jey holding it in is imprinted in my memory forever.

I'm especially not a fan of those typical "american humor" where they set entire fucking segment for comedy purpose running 20 minutes long and only shitting on one party.

You know them "interview" shit which ends with some glue poured on someone and etc...

Fuck that shit bro.
Preach.

That Nickelodeon slime segment with Seth and Dean still makes me cringe.

Riho got harassed off social media and the tards are blaming Cornette and Corny's fans even though it's obvious it's not them. I've seen more pro-Riho comments under Jim's own videos by his own fans than I've seen on r/scjerk and on twitter from pronoun bio freaks. Cornette's fans aren't the ones harassing Japanese wrestlers, it's the Ruby Soho/Nyla Rose/Thunder Rosa fanbase. I guarantee if anyone actually got on AEW Heels it would be nothing but dudes, all being racist to the japanese talent and talking about how another talentless fat woman or shit indie worker needs a push.

https://login.circle.so/checkout/ae...tion?request_host=community.alleliteheels.com

its 50 dollars to post so theres no fucking chance i even go in there, but i know without even checking that its all organized harassment of non-clique people

Why does wrestling look so fake?
Nobody gets trained to make it look real anymore, they get trained to do gymnastics routines and acrobatics. I went to chikaras wrestling school before they got shut down for Quackenbushs pedo scandal (wheeler Yuta came out of there, a bunch of aew people have been through there or were trainers there over the years) and literally we didn't even run the ropes until the fourth week, everything was rolling in all directions like dark souls drills, bump drills, cardio drills, etc. Nobody was even talking about wrestling as in character work or acting or selling, it was all gymnastics shit. I wouldn't be surprised if people went there and were allowed in the ring to have matches without ever learning how to fake a punch. But they knew how to roll!

Seth

โ€Ž