• Yeah Wrestling is dead with all the regular looking dude doing flips

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Wrestling was always lame as fuck

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Nah I still love wrestling

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
Can he challenge Seth for the title??
But if im not wrong, Seth have an injury right?
He surely can but that would be ass. This would be 4.0. If cody loses he hasn't won the title after winning two RR. If he beats Seth, Seth wouls go 0-4 versus Cody. That would suck ass ngl. Nobody wants this match. WWE Have fucked everyone over and I am sensing a big backlash here. Fans were with Bryan, Fans should be with Cody. This is atrocious and casualtards calling us "marks" and telling how it "sells" should be ashamed. They might sell one night but what happens for the entire year? Who carries the show? Its total shite.

@BangOO🍅 @Kerkovian this post was from before the Rumble, but it aged like fine wine lmaooo
This is totally WWE fucking their own arse tbh. Now suddenly Royal Rumble doesn't matter, the title doesn't matter. Part time Record breaking champ reigns faces a 53 year old man who will gas up in 5 minutes. Reigns hogs the title for another year, window lickers will find it fun. This is Hulk Hogan level of destroying the programming. Trips is worse than Vince if this truly is happening.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yea that's a hanging ax rn lol

Inb4 they want to reach 2000 days with Roman holding the title
:risitavirus:

Overall I hope there is a title change here and not as much focus on long reigns after this ngl
I don't really care for Cody, but I think Roman has become bigger than the title. And he's a part-timer...

I sort of want Priest to cash-in and then get betrayed by someone in the Judgement Day.... or in an interesting twist... have it that Drew Mac actually aligned with the Bloodline to protect him from the Cash-in in exchange for helping them beat Cody... only for him to betray them, which would be perfect for the shitbag, intelligent heel that Drew is lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I don't really care for Cody, but I think Roman has become bigger than the title. And he's a part-timer...

I sort of want Priest to cash-in and then get betrayed by someone in the Judgement Day.... or in an interesting twist... have it that Drew Mac actually aligned with the Bloodline to protect him from the Cash-in in exchange for helping them beat Cody... only for him to betray them, which would be perfect for the shitbag, intelligent heel that Drew is lol.
Aye it's primetime for a cash in with a lot of possibilities, gonna bring hella heat even if he doesn't succeed
:shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Man if Cody loses it'll be over for him lol. My only real concern is Drew not winning and Damian Priest. Drew needs to win, but Damian should also get a successful cash in. It'd be hilarious if he cashed in on Cody the day after WM.
Inb4 he cashes in on the winner of Iyo Sky vs Bayley
:crazwhat:

Thanks fella

pretty packed cards for wrestlemania I'm lookin forward to it, my personal hope is for Drew to win the title
:shocking:
WM is too hype this year
I hope my man LA Knight gets a great reaction, Cody wins, we get some Rock-Roman development, and some surprise pops
Man if Cody loses it'll be over for him lol. My only real concern is Drew not winning and Damian Priest. Drew needs to win, but Damian should also get a successful cash in. It'd be hilarious if he cashed in on Cody the day after WM.
Dude, I legit forgot Priest even had the briefcase lmao
I don't see him as a main title holder at all tbf. Maaaaybe the RAW title but never the main title Roman is holding.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I hope my man LA Knight gets a great reaction
That fella was an unexpected favorite of mine, I dig his energy

we get some Rock-Roman development
Aye that'll be a good path to go down for Roman post-WM, The Rock has been killin it as the heel here

and some surprise pops
My prediction, Roman vs Cody will be Bloodline rules with all the usual heel shenanigans
Stone Cold is gonna shatter that glass like in Backlash 2000 and take out the interference
Mama Rhodes is gonna come in with some legit refs
:finally:

My personal hope is that there will be one more team in that ladder match

That fella was an unexpected favorite of mine, I dig his energy

Aye that'll be a good path to go down for Roman post-WM, The Rock has been killin it as the heel here

My prediction, Roman vs Cody will be Bloodline rules with all the usual heel shenanigans
Stone Cold is gonna shatter that glass like in Backlash 2000 and take out the interference
Mama Rhodes is gonna come in with some legit refs
:finally:

My personal hope is that there will be one more team in that ladder match

Some ECW alumni are bound to appear. It's Philly after all.
My bet is Tommy Dreamer, followed by RVD and then Sabu in order of likelihood