Do wrestling suck a days

• Yeah Wrestling is dead with all the regular looking dude doing flips

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Wrestling was always lame as fuck

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Nah I still love wrestling

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
It's so weird considering he apparently was never seen with any facial hair ever since he became a promoter.

Also, it's crazy that WWE & UFC are under the same umbrella now.

Don't even know what to think about this tbh
This past year has really been turbulent af and a sort of bookend to my entertainment sources:

- Messi wins the WC after nearly two decades of trying, and Ronaldo leaves European football, retiring for all intents and purposes

- WWE being sold away from the McMahon family and its future being uncertain under this new ownership

Man wyatt death shocked me
I've been seen this guy since 2010 when he was in the Nexus years later he came back with a new name and the boss of a new group I will always remember his fights against john cena and undertaker in wrestlemania and his charasmatic character this is so sad this almost made me cry because I knew him since I was 13 😢

RIP Bray Wyatt. It's a little eerie that what happened to him is similar to what happened to Luke Harper/Brodie Lee when he died. He created the best and most interesting gimmick ever to come out from NXT that he pretty much erased Husky Harris and became a main eventer and world champion in a few years.

My favorite moment of him is with Daniel Bryan in 2014, especially the one with them in the cage and Bryan turning on him. Even though he's gone, he did a lot in just 13 years in WWE and he'll go in the hall of fame next year.