El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koby fans:
NO YOU DON'T GET IT HE NEEDED HIM TO READ PONEGLYPHS OR GIVE HIM HIDDEN INTEL OR SOMETHING HE'S NOT A CHORE BOY
Oda: Nah he just kidnapped him to bribe the World Government because of his title
:ihaha:
This is a dumb point since it still boiled down to him needing coby for the same thing: "easier access to become king" lol.

It explains why he wanted to go to boa. Get her fruit turn certain celestial dragons into stone (keeping then alive without the risk of killing them to get the world governments attention" so he can gain what he wants. If that didn't work captured a 3 eyes member to read the secrets the world government were trying to hide then blackmail them. If that didn't work capture someone whom the world government gave the title of hero top and threaten them publicly with kobys execution lol

See, but we are cherry picking things. Because yes, while Ace was not the original goal, becoming Shichibukai, gaining a crew, then becoming a Yonko was in fact his true goal. Its not all about luck and fate. He actually pushes for these things

In this case, we do not know his true goal actually is. What does becoming a recognized King of Hachinosu even accomplish? Why does he ignore Aokiji when he stated its not going to work?

This is why i think the answer is Garp.
I think hachinosu has really big history. Hachinosu probably has long history of pirate kingdom.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I have a theory that Kuzan formed a secret alliance with Garp and Sengoku after Akainu became the Fleet Admiral. If it's true, he could save Garp and help him escape (or just help him kick everyone's ass but I don't see it).
He's definitely keep in touch with some members.

That being said, I don't think Garp need any saving here lol.

Blackbeard isn't here. Only Shiryu could probably give Garp some fight.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Admirals can order a buster call, have the authority to fire a Shichibukai and can even just walk into the Holy land manipulating Kings. Their influence and status is underrated by the community
Where’s that one panel of that fishman, saying straight to a celestial dragon’s face, that the Government’s authority is only guaranteed by the Admirals?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Ok since I wasn't around last week, I think Kid will be back. He'll still play a role. I have no idea how we'll get there or how much damage Oda could salvage for his character, but he's not done.

Status
Not open for further replies.