El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro go read the last few chapters lol

It's forced how he's centering Nami, York, Bonney, etc... in specific perspectives that he's never drawn before. Kinda grosses me out tbh
Oh I agree with you on that, he just had York bending over with her full ass on display, but I thought you mean this chapter which confused me because it has mostly male characters anyway.
Yeah Idk man I guess he's going through a phase, first he was a tits man now he's an ass man, it's cool but he shouldn't implement it into his manga so much.

Uh...yes? Any future Admiral like Koby is obviously part of the Marine'a future. How is this an insult again? :kaidowhat:

The difference between the other Yonkou and Teach is that Teach wants to officially be crowned a Government dog
:milaugh::shocking:
I weep if it turns out that Teach is just a wannabe, after all, just like all the Lonkos. :sanjimeh:

That doesn't work when the matter is Sanji, you guys should know this by now

Sorry, but you can cope freely tho
What doesn't work? That he is always going to fight someone weaker than Zoro's opponent ? Have you been reading this series at all or ?

You're the one who's coping, I am guaranteed to win. Pizarro can have even the World DF for all I care, and control the whole world, he is factually inferior to Shiryu and that will never change.

Last edited:
Holy shit, chapter is freaking hype, we finally have all the information we wanted on the blackbeard crew and the fight vs garp is shaping up to be freaking HUGE, I could see Garp dramatically losing (potentially losing an arm against Shyriu to hype him up for Zoro) :stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

Status
Not open for further replies.