El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty soon.. Its just that Dragon isn't in the place where he has the chance to flex at this point. If he arrives at Egghead, it'd be a similar showing so I am delaying his wank because Kizaru and co are coming to Egghead and Oda is surely going to wank Gear 5 then.
Doubt it bro.

We're gonna be waiting on Dragon until post Laughtale. The likelihood of him becoming active as a combatant without initiating his entire army first is next to 0, since he's a commander first.

KKg overpower doffy and broke the town deep
Let KKG punch the town without anyone in the way to block it.

"Bunch of buildings"
Town level feat...
A lot of people shown such feats with haki or df while being Causal or serious

If this feat is all it takes to wank Prime Garp over Yonko then the bar is top silly low.
Ok so you're just looking at the scale and buildings, rather than the context of the attacks and the actual type of destruction happening there, got it.

they all prolly ran away when they saw that they are going to be defeated and thus Xebeck was left alone and got overpowered by Roger and Garp? idk maybe u right, Xebeck is still pretty hype, wutever the case
BM , wb and shiki never run away from battles they engage into

Doesn't matter. The two went in and put in the work, your boys either got defeated or became bitches and betrayed Xebec or ran away like hoes.

Same result, they got rid of the Rock Pirates.
Yeah
That's why BM was clean after the war while the rest were bandaged
That's why no rocks was in critical state bar Xebec and Kaido

Post the panel of WB, BM, shiki running away?

WB and BM never suffered defeat there

I'm starting to think you're the worst flip-floping guy here

Imagine asking if current Teach can beat Old Garp
A weaker Teach didn't feel the need to worry much about a more active Garp and Sengoku at MF
No Old Legend can beat ANY active TOP TIER
Fuck yeah I forgot pre T.S teach fought against garp + sengoku

garp is so lucky teach is not around

Status
Not open for further replies.