El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
That's retarded fight.

Practically Zoro never landing a hit or clashing until boom Coo boost and win .
That's pretty much how some of Zoro's fights work. Zoro AP is already in the top-tier realm. Shiryu isn't going around matching that shit from Zoro. The only way he can be challenged is by capitalizing on his trick, which gets countered the moment Zoro gets an appropriate power-up.

only people who pay attention to the context of these situations would pick that out
others would conclude he got scared of beckman despite the fact he attacked law's ship a second after.

:milaugh:
Probably thought that his job is more important than being held hostage by a Yonko commander I guess.
Kizaru acts a fool over that Admiral paycheck, when Rayleigh and Kuma stopped him from kidnapping the Straw Hats in Sabaody he actually threw a fit and captured 500 pirates.

Yes, he loses to all of them. The old legends are still top-tiers. There's a reason why even prime top dogs avoid them, but they definitely can't win against them. The only one I am not sure about is Big Mom. I think even she's clear of the old legends for the sake of consistency.
I get what you mean, Oda is inconsistent as hell so a lot of the time we tend to scale based on perceptions rather than feats.
However, I think we must give feats some weight too and I don't think the series ends with Aramaki - maybe even Fujitora - having better feats than Garp.
Regarding Big Mom, I accepted her as a bad clown and Oda's worst mistake and moved on.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
That's pretty much how some of Zoro's fights work. Zoro AP is already in the top-tier realm. Shiryu isn't going around matching that shit from Zoro. The only way he can be challenged is by capitalizing on his trick, which gets countered the moment Zoro gets an appropriate power-up.
Get ready to cry

Status
Not open for further replies.