El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That big mom panel where she's about to cut the sunny>>>> :steef:
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Don't worry, next chapter she'll have her scope eye closed instead of the other and not know why she keeps missing. :kobeha:.........................................................................:quest:
cause coby is there and she becomes shy
so predictable
ffs

Coby really just needs to have an CoC awakening and he could become a low top tier in some months. Dude is going through some stuff, which is great for his character growth -> heightened CoC potency. Perhaps he can use Ryou or barrier CoA already, Oda said he has insane CoO, he can use Rokushiki.
If he can use Ryou and gets a CoC awakening Oda is so going to make him a advCoC user in no time. From then on he just has to mature into stronger stats and get character growth.. Rokushiki using 1026 base Luffy incoming

And I don't know why I've never noticed that, but Garp is basically the Marines' joyboy or Marine Luffy. Always laughing, carefree as fuck. He's going to have Sky splitter+ CoC for sure, similar to drunk Kaido.
And more and more I'm getting convinced that there's an advanced tech to CoC coating: 1. normal (smaller trails) 2. gigantic trails.
Roger'S Kamusari and Garp's Galaxy Impact seem faaar too powerful tbh

I don’t think he’ll diverge from the BB Pirates, he left the Marines because of Sakazuki who was being backed by the world government specifically and likely because he didn’t want to follow sakazukis orders.

Blackbeard pirates seem free and are given a good amount of autonomy. The only thing Kuzan seems to have been ordered to do is take down an emperor crew, something he wouldn’t have been able to do as a marine admiral due to the red tape.

So he honestly has been given more opportunities to fight for Justice as a BB Pirate than he ever did as a marine.
eh
seem to imply the opposite with the convo with smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.