El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to your definition it doesn't count as a win, right ?
Let's leave it at that then. We won't find common ground.
I already admitted that Aramaki would have won either way lol.
That's like, the bare minimum required for his position.
Weevil is probably YC2-YC1 level if Aramaki can't beat him then he should get fired and one of the other 2 candidates should step up now.

thats ultimately why he diverged from the previous group and he will from this one too.
I don’t think he’ll diverge from the BB Pirates, he left the Marines because of Sakazuki who was being backed by the world government specifically and likely because he didn’t want to follow sakazukis orders.

Blackbeard pirates seem free and are given a good amount of autonomy. The only thing Kuzan seems to have been ordered to do is take down an emperor crew, something he wouldn’t have been able to do as a marine admiral due to the red tape.

So he honestly has been given more opportunities to fight for Justice as a BB Pirate than he ever did as a marine.

I already admitted that Aramaki would have won either way lol.
That's like, the bare minimum required for his position.
Weevil is probably YC2-YC1 level if Aramaki can't beat him then he should get fired and one of the other 2 candidates should step up now.
All the things you say are literally completely running on headcanons. You say Weevil is YC1-YC2 level without any panel confirming that even though Kizaru compared him to a young WB in strength. Bucking said Aramaki wasn't pulling his punches and then we were shown how weevil was forcefully taken away, so why are you creating a scenario in which Aramaki and Weevil would last any longer ?

We've seen how difficult the fight was. A swift neg diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.