El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro having coating doesn't put him over every character without coating
Yamato having coating doesn't mean their stronger than anyone without coating

Having coating doesn't mean you're on the same level as everyone else with coating
We know it doesn't mean anything. At least not for Zoro, Yamato can still be stronger than everyone that doesn't have coating and a top 5 DF. :risitameh:

look even preadvcoc there were many occasion in which fist could do that with just mere pressure
King Pounch was able to remove the immense pieces of Pica Golem (1 piece is bigger than all this town that garb destroyed)

So I dont think is a matter of advcoc but pure air pressure

I know Of course its a matter of Air Pressure that was clear since Pre Ts. Repelling the Air with high speed and Strength can cause various types of distance ranged Attacks/shockwaves. I simply was mentioning the Adv CoC cause its impressive seeing it as a Distance Attack trough a Punch in the Air strong enough to send these shockwaves

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly i do agree all the admirals will likely be conquerors even tho it seems like an unpopular thought
Coating tho idk maybe akainu

Yeah the strength of your conquerors is just based on your overall strength

How your able to apply it to your attacks depending on how your able to apply your armament
  1. Yamato having basic coating
  2. Kaido having no touch coating

If you can't use other characters haki to wank yamato then you shouldn't be allowed to do the same with zoro
Something Zoro stans in general have been trying to do
Why not ? Yamatos ap is ass.
Zoro was doing far more damage pre power up with a broken body. It's not comparable.

I think what garp doing is not acoc alone but shockwave also coming from his fist. We seen it with rob Lucci. You can make shockwave attack even without haki. We seen with don sai, don chinjao and king punch too. It is pure shockwave. I believe Luffy should learn how create shockwave with his fist first then combine it with acoc.

CoC coating wankers acting like everyone can mimic Garp's Galaxy Impact just by farting their CoC
"Surprisingly" people really trying to push the agenda that having conquerors coating and not having a devil fruit automatically mean roger/garp level potential

Just because roger was equal to whitebeard without a devil fruit and garp equal to sengoku doesn't mean any random bum can do the same
Roger and garp being the epitome and face of what it means to be a pirate and marine respectively

Even mihawk who people like to view as the strongest non devil fruit user of the current day with them claiming he has the strongest armament, observation, and conquerors haki is not comparable to those 4
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.