El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another interesting thing: BB's actual endgoal seems to be to become PK and then enjoy retirement as official royalty under the flag of the WG.

That should clear up the "final villain" discussion, if there were any doubts left.

It's definitely Imu & the WG, not BB.
I thought BB wanted the world to be engulfed in piracy and evil, so without WG and Marines?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Akainu having ACoC would be reasonable. Question being, whether he can combine his Magma with it. Otherwise it wouldn't compliment his fighting style much. @MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung
Kaido used AdCoC with his magma dragon so I don’t see why not.

But anyway, I think Haki coating in general is misunderstood as Oda hasn’t explained it. If Akainu coated his magma in Haki, that wouldn’t negate the heat of his own magma, it would simply allow his magma to injure other logias and/or overpower lesser Haki that was used to defend it. Similarly, if Akainu coated his magma with AdCoC, that wouldn’t negate the heat of his magma, it would simply enhance the effectiveness of Akainu’s attacks. Haki literally means “willpower”, so conceptually Haki is intended to enhance the effectiveness of your own attacks, not nullify your own powers lol, IE “I will my magma to burn this logia character and therefore it does, unless he defends himself with his own stronger Haki as he is using his willpower to protect himself.”

If Haki was a power that only worked with fist fighters and swordsmen, then the Government and the Navy would never feed their characters Devil fruits and would exclusively train them in Haki use but that’s not what we see.

Last edited:
Don't worry my guy. No matter the amount of cope will make these panels that directly confirm the Admirals superiority in strength to Garp even 2 years ago just dissappear. Everything Garp is doing just hypes the superior force.

This feat of Garp is crazy good. But inevitably like Rayleigh he's victim to his old age. Loss in stamina and Durability. In MF he could go either way extreme diff with an Admiral, now it's high diff.

Thoughts? @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Gol D. Roger @OnePiss @Blackbeard

@Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi you have the panel of Akainu in the VC or wherever confirmed as strongest Marine ?
Garp couldn't have gone extreme diff with an Admiral in MF...
If Garp attacked Akainu, his (Garp) life would have been ended in seconds.

Really hyped for Garp.

As said, SWORD members seems to be lower ranked than normal Marines. Tashigi is there, wonder if she joined them, and Smoker too.

The ship close to Egghead most likely have Laffite, Devon and Kuzan.

Also, Perona probably is freeing more people than Moria

I have a feeling that Smoker will be placed at Egghead to witness Marines trying to kill Vegapunk, the man who is a good guy and helps children(which Smoker has a sweet spot for) and that Strawhats are the ones protecting him. Would be great moment for the final straw in changing Smoker's perception of justice

Another interesting thing: BB's actual endgoal seems to be to become PK and then enjoy retirement as official royalty under the flag of the WG.

That should clear up the "final villain" discussion, if there were any doubts left.

It's definitely Imu & the WG, not BB.
That sounds really stupid of him, though he's the guy who asked Ace and Moria to join his crew after murdering one of their loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.