El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry my guy. No matter the amount of cope will make these panels that directly confirm the Admirals superiority in strength to Garp even 2 years ago just dissappear. Everything Garp is doing just hypes the superior force.

This feat of Garp is crazy good. But inevitably like Rayleigh he's victim to his old age. Loss in stamina and Durability. In MF he could go either way extreme diff with an Admiral, now it's high diff.

Thoughts? @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Gol D. Roger @OnePiss @Blackbeard

@Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi you have the panel of Akainu in the VC or wherever confirmed as strongest Marine ?
Adding panel that CD' security is secured thanks to Admiral's protection.

Never actually stated lol.

I think the fact that hes being emphasized more than Shanks, Akainu and Im suggests his arc is actually next, which means he might be going down next
Red haired pirates (+ cross guild maybe) vs blackbeard pirates vs strawhat pirates at the final island before the one piece
A whole battle royal between all the emperors
:pepebusi:
Only thing more hype than 2 emperor going down is all 4 fighting at the same time
:luffyswat:

How does the monkey family line having CoC means Sabo does as well?
lol i never looked at it that way but more so the brotherhood between the three...ace has it,luffy has it ,sabo has it, and sure maybe he doesn't but with the flame emperor hype and me personally thinking he will take down akainu i think he will have to have it.

lol i never looked at it that way but more so the brotherhood between the three...ace has it,luffy has it ,sabo has it, and sure maybe he doesn't but with the flame emperor hype and me personally thinking he will take down akainu i think he will have to have it.
Nah it’s like the M3 and the WG3, 2 have it 1 doesn’t

Red haired pirates (+ cross guild maybe) vs blackbeard pirates vs strawhat pirates at the final island before the one piece
A whole battle royal between all the emperors
:pepebusi:
Only thing more hype than 2 emperor going down is all 4 fighting at the same time
:luffyswat:

I'd definetely take that more than overused "Villain kills mentor" trope> I just CBFA if Oda makes BB kill Shanks for literally no reason but hyping him

Status
Not open for further replies.