El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its weird how this chapter solidifies my belief that Blackbeard is entirely not the final villain. Unless he's entirely lying about his desire with Koby and the true goal was to bait Garp for Rocks stuff, it doesnt feel like his ambition is any higher than Kaido or BMs.

Alot of emphasis on him either tells me Fullalead is next to deal with him or somewhere else soon. Otherwise, there needs to be a twist from this interaction with Garp.

Its weird how this chapter solidifies my belief that Blackbeard is entirely not the final villain. Unless he's entirely lying about his desire with Koby and the true goal was to bait Garp for Rocks stuff, it doesnt feel like his ambition is any higher than Kaido or BMs.

Alot of emphasis on him either tells me Fullalead is next to deal with him or somewhere else soon. Otherwise, there needs to be a twist from this interaction with Garp.
hmm to me if he wants to be a king maybe he is trying to work his way to imu? Maybe take over his/her spot or work with imu

BB has stopped being the final villain for a good while now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.