El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp CoC coating confirmed.

Oda is going nuts with Garp power scalling. WTF was that attack? It seems to be Hakai level on his own.

Really can Luffy's ultimate even replicate that? That's was Garp emission punch imagine if he touches it.... Luffy doesn't even have emission punchs but Zoro and Yamato does(not punchs but cuts and projectiles idk what the hell Yamato did with that Number).

Hard to believe Shiryuu will beat someone with that caliber. Probably won't be 1v1 and probably his DF will take a huge role on that fight with also Garp's CoO failing because he is aging.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No it’s not

Weevil’s best feats were killing tobi roppo tier characters
Weevil by portrayal alone still dwarfs Mid in power.

Like legit, neg diffing any Warlord would be better portrayal than defeating Kid who has literally never won a single fight in his life, but negging Weevil especially is insane.

Teach vs Hancock was more impressive than Shanks vs Kid, let alone Ryokugyu vs Weevil.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think like how people underestimate Luffy's crew, readers are doing the same to BB. Hes not final villain material imo, but Shiryu probably is stronger than King. Beckman is the only contested question
The point is being stronger than King doesnt make him stronger than Zoro.
Shiryu isnt weak obviously.
But I wont rank Shiryu over Zoro unless he shows & weaponizes CoC. Neither will i wank him.

Status
Not open for further replies.