El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryo was just done so dirty with Shanks that Kizaru not shitting his pants in front of Whitebeard already is better portrayal.

And if we talk feats, Kizaru could compete against Old Rayleigh and apparently outlast him in stamina. That's already better than what Ryo has done.

Ryo has potential, though, I liked his logia ability a lot.

Luffy doesn't even have emission punchs but Zoro and Yamato does(not punchs but cuts and projectiles idk what the hell Yamato did with that Number).
you are talking about projectile cut which is different from 'emission punch' you have mentioned. That is probably how a punch looks if you attack without touching like using adCoA+adCoC. It is same how Luffy fought when Kaidou was coated himself with magma. Only difference is that Garp has maxed out stats in CoA and CoC than Luffy. So he was able to do that punch.

The point is being stronger than King doesnt make him stronger than Zoro.
Shiryu isnt weak obviously.
But I wont rank Shiryu over Zoro unless he shows & weaponizes CoC. Neither will i wank him.
People need to realise that matchups still matter to a degree. Shilliew could just be a very bad matchup for Zoro and wouldn't need to even be above King to slice up Zoro while not being able to slice Lunarian skin

Ryo was just done so dirty with Shanks that Kizaru not shitting his pants in front of Whitebeard already is better portrayal.

And if we talk feats, Kizaru could compete against Old Rayleigh and apparently outlast him in stamina. That's already better than what Ryo has done.

Ryo has potential, though, I liked his logia ability a lot.
Ryo was aware he couldn’t fight an emperors crew like shanks and his entire crew alone. Kizaru had backup help him against Marco…

Dude we had people passing out to prove that it was conquerors infusion just last chapter

And Coc attacks usually have a single big lightning chain, Garp's lightning ressembles more the lightning of powerful armament
Garp hand has trailing of haki, which is different from regular hardening trail. Only CoC coating has trailing lightening behind.

Garp didn't shit on the loser of the past era and on Akainu because Oda simply wouldn't allow it :believe:

Even Sengoatku was sweating and complaining to Garp about why he made his move without his authorization
:chopoff:

This panel is crazy AF of how the loser of the past era shits his pants and tries to talk trash underestimating Garp even though he was an old man too lol

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Hey, your avi contains spoilers, watch out for the ban

And Aokiji didn't immediatelly destroy Jozu, but we can agree that he's still around as strong as Akainu?
The difference being once Aokiji took an opportunity to, he dismembered and destroyed Jozu.

Kizaru never beat Marco. I get that Marienford has bad scaling, but Ryo soloing king and queen is just more impressive.

And Ryo literally neg diffing a warlord “equal to whitebeard in his youth” is also insanely hyped portrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.