El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except you said shanks 12 years ago was weak retard to downplay mihawk and zoro pre powerup overpowered and scarred hybrid kaido which shanks 12 years ago can't do
And the fact mihawks bounty chapter specifically said Yonko shanks. I think you should shove your scaling up your ass to go with the rest of the shit
Im just using the clues from the manga bro.

1)Mihawk is looking for someone even stronger than his rival shanks.

2)Mihawk has not fought shanks in 12 years

3)shanks became a yonko 6 years ago

These clues tell us that mihawks only measurement of shanks is from 12 years ago. Therefore hes looking for someone stronger than 27 year old shanks a.k.a. mihawks equal. Therefore EoS zoro will be stronger than shanks from 12 years ago.

The bounty reveal chapter for mihawk couldn't possibly quantify yonko shanks power since yonko shanks never fought mihawk. These are all facts, friend.

Wait can someone explain this to me

If Coby is part of Sword and resigned from the actual marines and they do not control him anymore why was he going to kidnap Boa Hancock for the marines

Yeah ngl, can't waste time with this anymore

if two admirals vs marineford bbp= no diff
sengoku and garp vs marineford bbp what did that result in?
Sengoku was in a 9vs1 against Teach's crew. Garp stepped in and before Garp could actually fight Koby makes his speech, and then Shanks comes in.

So it resulted in a Sengoku manhandling Blackbeard pirates, and then them getting saved before both Garp & Sengoku could clap them.

I've already broken down this fight countless times, you can look up my posts for that. It's already tiresome trying to explain people who think Teach's pirates did anything to Sengoku, or actually did a 9vs2 lol.

Now they are Hakilines?
You told me Oda showed Garps strength by showing Town sized CoC

I showed you Zoro showing Island sized CoC

Then you shifted your goal posts to shockwave

Picas punch created bigger shockwave
Same punch was dealt by Lite Elizabello and Garp

Both of them were shitting looking at Zoro cutting Pica.

Exactly what is impressive here?
I specifically said the blast.... On multiple occasions. You're the one who turned it into an argument about the lines, and trying to make them comparable. Show one single post of mine that mentions the lines coming from Garps attack.

Nice try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.