El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung I just realized that Aramaki absolutely shits on Garp when it comes to durability lmao.

Garp bled from Morgan, Luffy, and got his ass beat by Dadan, all fodders without haki.

Meanwhile, Aramaki tanked a direct AdCoC infused hit to the face from Yamato.
Yep, Aramaki also casually ragdolled Dragon Momo who is like 2 kilometers long and had him lying beaten on the ground for like 10 minutes, while also actively holding back because he wanted them to bring Luffy out lol.

When Oda finally starts showing some half serious Admirals, people are going to shit themselves. It looks like we are already starting to see some half serious top tiers this arc so we may actually see a serious Admiral soon.

Yk the worst generation really does suck

Luffy really has 3 subordinates who could compete with and wreck a majority of them lmao

Like how does a chef of all people have a higher bounty then over half of them? A better question is how does he fold over half of them in strength? Do i even need to bring up jinbe?

Luffy is a different breed

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Pal, im not sure what you think you just proved. My point is mihawks dream is to fight someone stronger than 12 years ago rookie shanks who is only 27 years old. That version of shanks was prime 31 year old Mihawks rival. 39 year old yonko god shanks is unreachable for enmas slave.
Clown I just proved that Shanks that you talking about is WEAKER than current zoro who isn't close to fighting mihawk. Zoro won't fight mihawk until he's stronger than current shanks loser

That's exactly the strategy. This feat has humiliated Kaido, Big mom and Shanks in such fashion they're shaking that anyone dares to have them explain why their favs look so bad against an old washed Top Tier Marine which is why @L55 is doing everything he can to instigate a fight between Navy bros.
?dont care about big mom or shanks or even bb :gokulaugh:
Old garp still fold akainu

It's like Admiral wankers forget that Akainu had to transform to avoid an attack from Vista and Marco, Kizaru had to reform around a cannonball someone threw at him, etc.
Even the Admirals have normal human dura without Haki or DFs, so Idk why y'all try to use this to clown Garp.
Don't pretend like you're here to defend Garp. You're making retarded claims trying to push your headcanon narrative of bringing up durability feats and the other Navy fans respond to your comments with durability feats of the Admirals, in what way are they clowning him?

WG a bunch of stuppid ass *****, aren't they?

Like think about it.

How big of a fucking cheat code is refusing Admiral position and/or joining SWORD.

LMAO.

Are they dumb on purpose?
He would have retired and been treated as a criminal but Kong literally doesn't let him because losing the Hero of the Marines would be too bad and forces him to stay on training the next generation like Koby.

Luffy really has 3 subordinates who could compete with and wreck a majority of them lmao

Like how does a chef of all people have a higher bounty then over half of them? A better question is how does he fold over half of them in strength? Do i even need to bring up jinbe?

Well keep in mind BB, Law, Zoro and Luffy him self are in the Worst Generation
So there are definitely people above him in the WG, but I see your point otherwise.
Now you're leaching off HA001 for your argument? Tacky.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Because Worst Generation is a bullshit. Their existence came up to Oda's mind while taking a dump probably.

WG was never meant to exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.