Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that Bao Huang like Streusen with the BMP is far more important to the Beast Pirates that she looks like, since she seems to be the only member of the crew who's really level-headed and with a real sense of organisation and seems to be the only one capable of influencing Kaido's plans and actions Everyday.
It may be because of her that the crew hasn't exploded and is still working and that Kaido's empire is still standing.

Kidd appears in the chapter. Luffy and Zoro get together, Apoo discovers them and reports it to Queen. Luffy begins rampaging. Kidd says they (we) should be able to relax a little now. Zoro appears, he originally wanted to calm Luffy down, but after learning the reason behind his anger, he gets mad as well. Queen wants to get rid of someone from the Tobbi Roppo, and then hand their vacated seat to whoever captures Luffy and Zoro.

Translation From @sMelly

Thanks to @Brix
So Kid is with them?
Give me that Apoo vs Kid fight, and Luffy with Zoro against the beast pirates.
Gonna be very funny.

I guess that Bao Huang like Streusen with the BMP is far more important to the Beast Pirates that she looks like, since she seems to be the only member of the crew who's really level-headed and with a real sense of organisation and seems to be the only one capable of influencing Kaido's plans and actions Everyday.
It may be because of her that the crew hasn't exploded and is still working and that Kaido's empire is still standing.
Yea you hyping her up wayyyyyyyyy to much :whitepress:

S

SinOfGreed

"When you wake up the birdcage will be gone"

"I'll round up the samurai"

"I'll stop Luffy"

:okay:

And swordbois get mad when I call Jinbe more deserving of the vice-captain position
How is Jinbe more deserving tho? Zoro has high morale with the crew due to how long he's been there and has been with Luffy since the beginning. No one is Vice Captain but if anyone would be appointed the role, it would likely be Zoro. He's the only one without a primary role on the ship; e.g Sanji is the cook, Jinbe the helmsman, Nami the navigator etc etc

Worst

Custom title
So all King Queen and Jack are confident of beating the flying six... and who's who and sasaki are confident of beating the all star...

whos the liar here?
Calamities should obviously be stronger but considering what kind of crew the BP are (a crew where someone who's higher rank than you can kill you whenever he wants for whatever reason) they might be something I don't think they're Calamity level btw...that would be too op for the BP to have more than 3 YC level dudes...

Status
Not open for further replies.